Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 10:26 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,159,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
From a practical point of view, is there anything left this man can run on? Virtually every campaign promise has been broken. The economy has gotten much worse, housing prices have dived, the income gap and the UE rate among blacks and minorities has jumped. We are at the point of default on our debt because the president has not controlled spending. We are in ANOTHER war.....

..... seriously what GOOD has this man done our country???
Bush did it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2011, 10:53 PM
JRR

8,122 posts, read 5,576,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Prime example. The left will vote for him regardless of performance. Independents and conservatives will not, assuring his loss.
So who is the GOP going to run to get that independent vote? I don't think that Bachmann or Pawlenty with their stand on the debt ceiling are going to get many. So I guess you are talking about Romney to get those independent votes?

Old 07-28-2011, 03:24 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,979,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Did you whine this much when the idiot frat boy from Texas was Pres.?
Well you all u lefties freaking did for 8 years...my ears still hurt ...get over your crush on OBAMA he is a complete failure thats going to be crushed in 2012 no matter who runs....

Old 07-28-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
So who is the GOP going to run to get that independent vote? I don't think that Bachmann or Pawlenty with their stand on the debt ceiling are going to get many. So I guess you are talking about Romney to get those independent votes?
Rick Perry is killing Romney in a recent poll good I don't like Romney.

Old 07-28-2011, 03:31 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,964,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
He is going to run, and win, on the fact that all of his Republican opposition are religious fascists without a clue or care for anything but their twisted religions and corporate sponsers.

Obama may not be a leader but the Tea Party Candidates are all trying to become our Supreme Leader and take us down the path to Total World Christian Domination.
I agree, Dominion over others is their game, why can't people open their eyes.

Thats how he will win, after this past year with all the bull coming from the repub's & tea party how can he not win?

Old 07-28-2011, 03:47 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,815,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post

Thats how he will win, after this past year with all the bull coming from the repub's & tea party how can he not win?
How I'd love to respond to this post but of course "rural lady" is another one of those Leftists that is Quick to hit the 'ignore' button when they're being Trounced with logical debates .. backed up by 'facts'!

Old 07-28-2011, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post

I never had Christians organizations shoving their morals on me I have freely committed my soul to God.... I also don't attend organized churches as the sheperd for the sheep have more emotional baggage than i do.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:44 AM

24,330 posts, read 26,743,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
From a practical point of view, is there anything left this man can run on? Virtually every campaign promise has been broken. The economy has gotten much worse, housing prices have dived, the income gap and the UE rate among blacks and minorities has jumped. We are at the point of default on our debt because the president has not controlled spending. We are in ANOTHER war.....

..... seriously what GOOD has this man done our country???
My family business had record revenue and net profit in 2010. My stock account is at its all time high. I'm happy with things right now.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:49 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,815,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
My family business had record revenue and net profit in 2010. My stock account is at its all time high. I'm happy with things right now.
And Nancy Pelosi's wealth increased by 62% in 2010!
You lefties only want to 'spread' other people's wealth around it would seem!?

Old 07-28-2011, 04:59 AM

24,330 posts, read 26,743,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
And Nancy Pelosi's wealth increased by 62% in 2010!
You lefties only want to 'spread' other people's wealth around it would seem!?
How does my post,

"My family business had record revenue and net profit in 2010. My stock account is at its all time high. I'm happy with things right now."

Have anything to do with spreading other people's wealth around?

When will you tea baggers understand the value of education.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies