Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 12:52 PM

1,870 posts, read 2,385,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
And people think I'm crazy when i talk about the Police state.

They are the new Mob.

Anybody here think the jurors felt a little "pressure" from Police? Maybe a little subliminal messages to rule a certain way or else...
The 'thin blue line' is actually pretty thick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2014, 01:03 PM

1,743 posts, read 1,657,113 times
They deserve the death penalty , vwry simple solution but we all know that will never happen.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:11 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,571,010 times
Quote:

They are the new Mob.

Anybody here think the jurors felt a little "pressure" from Police? Maybe a little subliminal messages to rule a certain way or else...
The police union revealed one of the juror's identities on Twitter in order to intimidate the others. Cops were in the courtroom maddogging the jurors in order to signal to them to vote for an acquittal or else.

The message that verdict sends is to further undermine the justice system and society.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:37 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,114,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
The police union revealed one of the juror's identities on Twitter in order to intimidate the others. Cops were in the courtroom maddogging the jurors in order to signal to them to vote for an acquittal or else.

The message that verdict sends is to further undermine the justice system and society.
That's disgusting.

Armed citizens should surround the Department the officers are from. I'm all for the citizens taking back control of our Police departments.

Old 01-14-2014, 02:08 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,571,010 times
Quote:
That's disgusting.

Armed citizens should surround the Department the officers are from. I'm all for the citizens taking back control of our Police departments.
Sadly I don't think anything will change in Orange County until violence happens. It took the deaths of 50 people and massive property damage for L.A. to even realize it had a problem with police abuse, let alone do something about it. Will it take Disneyland being looted and burned for OC to change? I hope that it doesn't.

In the meantime, it would be a good idea for Fullerton to dissolve its police department and outsource law enforcement functions to the sheriff as many cities in California do.

Old 01-14-2014, 02:20 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,865,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post

What a crock of crap you are making up..! There was no evidence, the cops will be hired back with all back wages... The jury of YOUR peers heard the evidence and decided they were not guilty..

Old 01-14-2014, 05:53 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,223,363 times
I think more and more that jurors are picked to be the most clueless, gullible, easily deceived sheep! That includes jurors picked for the Grand Jury as well. When a prosecutor or DA can brag that they can indict a ham sandwich, you'd think that would be a clue to these people that they're being used.

These murderous cops wouldn't get away with all that they get away with if people on both sides of the jury box would have some guts!

Quote:

They are the new Mob.

Old 01-14-2014, 05:55 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,223,363 times
Did you watch the video??? How you can claim that there was no evidence after viewing the video is just asinine! Gutless jurors have made wrong decisions before! A murder is still a murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
What a crock of crap you are making up..! There was no evidence, the cops will be hired back with all back wages... The jury of YOUR peers heard the evidence and decided they were not guilty..

Old 01-14-2014, 05:57 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,337,892 times
if the resisting arrest is alleged, why is the beating and tazing to death not alleged????

Old 01-14-2014, 06:25 PM

2,538 posts, read 4,706,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Not likely. The cops were fired for violating department rules and not following procedures. This is one point that apparently tainted the jury verdict, as this information was supposedly suppressed by the judge. The jury bought the whole "they were just doing their jobs and following their training" BS defense, when in reality their own department fired them for doing the exact opposite. I hope these pigs rot in hell where the belong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies