Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 09:45 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,205,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Can you describe what the photo is of? I'm blind so I can't see it. Thanks.
A lesbian wearing a t shirt that said "marriage is so gay" wanted entry to Dollywood while wearing the shirt. She was asked to turn her shirt inside out, as the message on it may be offensive to some other visitors. She complied and visited the park with the shirt inside out. Dollywood explained they were a family park with all kinds of people visiting and their policy is to ask people wearing clothing with controversial messages to either change clothing or turn it inside out. The photo is of the lesbian with her partner while wearing the shirt in question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2011, 10:09 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
I know some 'butch' girls. They aren't acting, they are scary.

Think 'Conan' with a bra.
Hell I used to work with a "bull" back in the day and every friday she'd invite us all out to the naked bar and the dollars were on her.

Old 07-29-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
A lesbian wearing a t shirt that said "marriage is so gay" wanted entry to Dollywood while wearing the shirt. She was asked to turn her shirt inside out, as the message on it may be offensive to some other visitors. She complied and visited the park with the shirt inside out. Dollywood explained they were a family park with all kinds of people visiting and their policy is to ask people wearing clothing with controversial messages to either change clothing or turn it inside out. The photo is of the lesbian with her partner while wearing the shirt in question.
Why the hell would anybody want a piece of paper from the government to show you love somebody? It's all a ridiculous charade IMO. Marriage was between two and their church. That is how it should be. Government should get out of the marriage business. Start up a gay church and marry at will.

Old 07-29-2011, 10:16 AM

27 posts, read 51,718 times
Butch Lesbians discriminate against lipstick lesbians all the time.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...bisexuals.html

Old 07-29-2011, 10:42 AM

Facebook? LOL. Turn the damn computer off.

Old 07-29-2011, 03:35 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,302,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Hell I used to work with a "bull" back in the day and every friday she'd invite us all out to the naked bar and the dollars were on her.
I knew a girl who went to softball tournaments wearing a ''I eat cooter'' hat. I think she meant turtles.

Old 07-29-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
I knew a girl who went to softball tournaments wearing a ''I eat cooter'' on her hat. I think she meant turtles.
I've noticed most gay and straight folks get along just fine. I would be laughing my arse off if I saw that shirt. Now the problem is these sniveling little whiners who run around crying about their rights being violated bla bla bla raising up a stink and then the loons who follow along screaming homophobe if you crack a joke. They are the ones who should be discriminated against the whole lot of em for being fools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies