Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2011, 07:32 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
It's a simple fact you can put what ever you want up your anus, feel free. I answered his question.
Whoa, now that's some dark dicta!

Old 07-31-2011, 07:36 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Glad you agree it's a choice.
Well, I know what Nancy Reagan would have said to all them homos.

Old 07-31-2011, 08:02 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
I never said it was wrong I said it is abnormal but everyone with the least amount of common sense knows your anus is for pooping not for a penis, it's not a mangina no matter how much you want it to be.
Just because animals do certian things doesn't make it normal, animals also suffer from mental disorders.
my opinion may differ from yours and your free to believe whatever you want.
Perhaps, then, you can explain the biological purpose for putting the Prostate in its current location surrounded by sensory nerves that are only stimulated sexually.

Did God just make a mistake?

Old 07-31-2011, 08:16 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
I never said it was wrong I said it is abnormal but everyone with the least amount of common sense knows your anus is for pooping not for a penis, it's not a mangina no matter how much you want it to be.
Just because animals do certian things doesn't make it normal, animals also suffer from mental disorders.
my opinion may differ from yours and your free to believe whatever you want.
Well, if you agree there is nothing wrong with it, then who gives a flying **** whether homosexuality is "normal" or not (how are you defining normal)?

Then again, I don't believe for a second that you think homosexuality isn't sinful, wrong, immoral, a disease in need of being cured, or something of the sort.

Old 07-31-2011, 08:20 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Perhaps, then, you can explain the biological purpose for putting the Prostate in its current location surrounded by sensory nerves that are only stimulated sexually.

Did God just make a mistake?
Do you even have a clue what it's purpose is? Kinda blows your Homo theory to heck. It's not your man clit.

What Is the Purpose of the Prostate Gland? | eHow.com

Old 07-31-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Well, if you agree there is nothing wrong with it, then who gives a flying **** whether homosexuality is "normal" or not (how are you defining normal)?

Then again, I don't believe for a second that you think homosexuality isn't sinful, wrong, immoral, a disease in need of being cured, or something of the sort.
The truth is I could care less but don't expect me to believe it's a normal behavior and don't force your belief on others and as far as what I believe is that Homosexualality is a mental disorder.

I don't care what you think what-so-ever

Last edited by Roaddog; 07-31-2011 at 08:42 PM..

Old 07-31-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
The truth is I could care less but don't expect me to believe it's a normal behavior and don't force your belief on others and as far as what I believe is that Homosexualality is a mental disorder.

I don't care what you think what-so-ever
I just don't understand how you can say there's nothing wrong with homosexuality out of one side of your mouth and then say but it's an abnormal mental disorder (that you gleefully ridicule) out of the other.

Those seem to be mutually exclusive positions.

Old 07-31-2011, 09:12 PM

11,669 posts, read 17,953,214 times
I am gay and I don't even know how or why I am attracted to the same sex. All I know is that I never consciously chose to be this way, and it started around age 12, at the onset of puberty, just as with any heterosexual. Ever since then, I have never been attracted to women at all. All that I ask for is that society accepts that homosexuality is a reality and that gays deserve equal rights. Not special rights, just equal rights. Is it possible to switch one's sexual orientation? Maybe, but not likely. Again, a small percentage of the population of virtually every society has been gay, for as long as human history existed. It's not a "new movement" or a "style" that's unique to America. No. It's a global and timeless reality.

Old 07-31-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I just don't understand how you can say there's nothing wrong with homosexuality out of one side of your mouth and then say but it's an abnormal mental disorder (that you gleefully ridicule) out of the other.

Those seem to be mutually exclusive positions.
Having a menal disorder doesn't make you wrong just confused. Your the one who asked if you don't want to hear it then don't quote me asking a question.

Old 07-31-2011, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Having a menal disorder doesn't make you wrong just confused. Your the one who asked if you don't want to hear it then don't quote me asking a question.
Mental disorder implies something wrong - a disability - that needs to be fixed. Here are 2 dictionary definitions:

"any of various disorders in which a person's thoughts, emotions, or behavior are so abnormal as to cause suffering to himself, herself, or other people"

"a mental or bodily condition marked primarily by sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, and emotions to seriously impair the normal psychological functioning of the individual"

Again, saying homosexuality is a mental illness yet there is nothing wrong with it makes no sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies