U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 02:46 PM

7,039 posts, read 7,827,188 times

Advertisements

Ron Paul introduced HR 2768 To cancel public debt held by the Federal Reserve System and to lower the public debt limit by an equal amount.

H.R. 2768: To cancel public debt held by the Federal Reserve System and to lower the public debt limit by an... (GovTrack.us)

Let your congressperson know!

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2011, 03:13 PM

9,101 posts, read 15,122,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
Ron Paul introduced HR 2768 To cancel public debt held by the Federal Reserve System and to lower the public debt limit by an equal amount.

H.R. 2768: To cancel public debt held by the Federal Reserve System and to lower the public debt limit by an... (GovTrack.us)

Let your congressperson know!

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
Thanks. I asked my congressman to co-sponsor it since there aren't any co-sponsors yet.

It is absolutely IDIOTIC that WE THE PEOPLE should have to pay "interest" to the Federal Reserve bank for money that they are printing out of thin air. How DUMB does Ben Bernanke think we are???? As per Usual, Ron Paul is the only one who "gets it". You'd think by now there would be several similar bills being proposed if anyone else had a clue up there in D.C.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:18 PM

4,292 posts, read 3,979,820 times
Just did! THanks!

Old 08-02-2011, 03:42 PM

7,039 posts, read 7,827,188 times
I hope I get a reply from him so I will post it here. Please post yours also, if they reply.

Good job!

Old 08-02-2011, 03:49 PM

86,068 posts, read 76,983,265 times
Thanks. I just sent mine.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:56 PM

8,481 posts, read 6,298,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Thanks. I asked my congressman to co-sponsor it since there aren't any co-sponsors yet.

It is absolutely IDIOTIC that WE THE PEOPLE should have to pay "interest" to the Federal Reserve bank for money that they are printing out of thin air. How DUMB does Ben Bernanke think we are???? As per Usual, Ron Paul is the only one who "gets it". You'd think by now there would be several similar bills being proposed if anyone else had a clue up there in D.C.
Apparently, pretty dumb since we have been doing it for quite awhile. D.C. seems to like this relationship.

Thanks for the info.

Old 08-02-2011, 04:46 PM

14,810 posts, read 14,784,671 times
I'm in. Just sent email.

Old 08-02-2011, 05:33 PM

1,436 posts, read 3,053,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
It is absolutely IDIOTIC that WE THE PEOPLE should have to pay "interest" to the Federal Reserve bank for money that they are printing out of thin air. How DUMB does Ben Bernanke think we are????
The American People are just as dumb as all the rest in the world.... For essentially the last century and a half centralized banking has ruled the land we call America and the only few powerful enough to do something about it were promptly removed from existence...... And all along you have not heard one single peep from THE PEOPLE about being held hostage and terrorized by centralized banking..... EVER !

Hear that noise ?????? I don't either..... that's the people fighting for their freedom against the world banker enslavement cartels...... YA..... RAISE THAT DEBT CEILING SOME MORE..... To infinity and beyond I say ! Hell.... why do we have a debt ceiling if every time the issue comes up it just gets raised anyhow in the name of some BS fear mongering collapse ?? Which WILL happen eventually anyhow as we are dealing with fiat currency. Why keep having an argument over kicking the can further down the road. Lets just make it simple and take the can out of the game all together. Apparently nobody really cares how much the gov spends anyhow. Historty is proof of that !

This country lost it's way shortly after it found itself. Didn't take long before the utterly stupid got herded and led to slaughter by centralized banking AGAIN did it ?! America will get what it's got coming no doubt about it..... No ponzi scheme lasts forever. Every kick of the can increases the pain for ALL when the game ends..... and it will.

Old 08-02-2011, 05:35 PM

86,068 posts, read 76,983,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan_K View Post
The American People are just as dumb as all the rest in the world.... For essentially the last century and a half centralized banking has ruled the land we call America and the only few powerful enough to do something about it were promptly removed from existence...... And all along you have not heard one single peep from THE PEOPLE about being held hostage and terrorized by centralized banking..... EVER !

Hear that noise ?????? I don't either..... that's the people fighting for their freedom against the world banker enslavement cartels...... YA..... RAISE THAT DEBT CEILING SOME MORE..... To infinity and beyond I say ! Hell.... why do we have a debt ceiling if every time the issue comes up it just gets raised anyhow in the name of some BS fear mongering collapse ?? Which WILL happen eventually anyhow as we are dealing with fiat currency. Why keep having an argument over kicking the can further down the road. Lets just make it simple and take the can out of the game all together. Apparently nobody really cares how much the gov spends anyhow. Historty is proof of that !

This country lost it's way shortly after it found itself. Didn't take long before the utterly stupid got herded and led to slaughter by centralized banking AGAIN did it ?! America will get what it's got coming no doubt about it..... No ponzi scheme lasts forever. Every kick of the can increases the pain for ALL when the game ends..... and it will.
Tell us how you REALLY feel Stephan_K
But the burning question is..did you send in an email ?

Old 08-02-2011, 05:35 PM

20,194 posts, read 21,611,948 times
Hmm... an interesting idea... I rather we made the Federal Reserve illegal and disband it and that way, no debt is owed because they don't exist anymore? Right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies