Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 12:16 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,597,244 times

Advertisements

It's comforting to know that guns are racist. Makes me feel better about people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2011, 12:32 PM

67 posts, read 66,924 times
Guns are beautiful works of art that can save your life!
Attached Thumbnails
Guns are Racist-beretta-003.jpg  

Old 08-05-2011, 12:44 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,391,107 times
In a statement Thursday, McCarthy said “strong gun laws against illegal firearms are critical in order to maintain public safety and private rights

Haha we need strong gun laws against illegal guns. We need to protect private rights? Can you read into that and see the BS? There are already are laws against illegal guns. What he really is saying is " we need stronger gun control just for the sake of disarming citizens".

And PR, get a grip, more than one source was posted.

The anti gun people will use any spin they can to promote their agenda.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:49 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
There are very few dangerous, to their users ar least, guns but there are very many dangerous people. We need laws that effectively ban people. A people free area does not need to worry about gun control laws.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:50 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,910,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Guns aren't racism, but gun control sure is. Make sure that blacks are disenfranchised from owning weapons by making each of them felons for the most trivial offense. Racist neo-progs would call this "sensible gun control"
Black man with a gun - Black Man With A Gun at Black Men In America.com

‪No Guns for Negroes Part One‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-05-2011, 01:04 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,288,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
I haven't turned on fox in about 2 months. Are you going to refute anything in the article? If not, please keep it moving.
People like to feel all smug about themselves when they say the line "guns don't kill people, people kill people" or something to that effect. So then, "knives don't kill people, people kill people." But wait, there isn't an illegal knife smuggling problem, unless you're some James Bond character you certainly aren't throwing knives from a distance, and knives are not nearly as fatal. In this case, to reduce the definite semantic this post will receive, any other weapon can be exchanged for knives. If it's not the guns playing part in the death, then someone should be able to stand mile away from someone without a gun and kill them with some special power. You can't do that.

Also, way to used a non-biased source. /sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Just because you say it, sure don't make it so. Might surprise you to know that Fox gets their news from the same sources CNN and MSNBC do.
Ah, so that's why all of them routinely splice together footage from different happenings on purpose and present them as fact. Wait, no, that's only Fox.

Who calls themselves "fair and balanced"? Fox does. They are the worst out of any "news" station.

What station sued so that they didn't need to tell the truth? Fox did.

What station did not meet the required amount of "news" so that they didn't have to meet standards that other news stations were held to? Fox did.

Who has the most Conservative people on their programming? Fox does.

Don't even try and pretend that Fox isn't the most skewed station by far.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:16 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Bashing Fox as skewed and defending the big 3 and msnbc in the same breath? Lmao now I've seen it all. Fox is the ONE conservative slanted station on TV. The rest are all so bloody leftist its sickening. Spare me the righteous indignation over Fox.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:17 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,860,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
People like to feel all smug about themselves when they say the line "guns don't kill people, people kill people" or something to that effect. So then, "knives don't kill people, people kill people." But wait, there isn't an illegal knife smuggling problem, unless you're some James Bond character you certainly aren't throwing knives from a distance, and knives are not nearly as fatal. In this case, to reduce the definite semantic this post will receive, any other weapon can be exchanged for knives. If it's not the guns playing part in the death, then someone should be able to stand mile away from someone without a gun and kill them with some special power. You can't do that.
If I want to kill somebody, I'm going to find a way to do it. I don't NEED a gun. And this doesn't even include the fact that guns are used around the country to protect law abiding citizens from criminals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Also, way to used a non-biased source. /sarcasm
Refute it or stop talking. Another poster just posted ANOTHER SOURCE which you conveniently ignore.

If you do agree than guns are racist, then state your case.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:24 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
In a statement Thursday, McCarthy said “strong gun laws against illegal firearms are critical in order to maintain public safety and private rights

Haha we need strong gun laws against illegal guns. We need to protect private rights? Can you read into that and see the BS? There are already are laws against illegal guns. What he really is saying is " we need stronger gun control just for the sake of disarming citizens".

And PR, get a grip, more than one source was posted.

The anti gun people will use any spin they can to promote their agenda.
No kidding man. The anti gun rights rodents are even trying to spin fast and furious into something they can use. That takes.nards that I will give them. Hmmmm....I'm feeling the need to load up some ammo and head to the range. Why? Cus I can

Old 08-05-2011, 01:29 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,830,626 times
Hello Kitty Assault Rifle (update) - Hello Kitty Hell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies