Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 07:22 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,668,081 times

Advertisements

Anyway Obama's Poll numbers are tanking
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 09:07 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I liked your post...........except it's a little hard to take you serious!! You call Tea Party Members......Teabaggers and then claim they are Racist.

I have been to many events and not one has had racist posters being held. Really makes me wonder if these are really members of the Tea Party or just a small percentage that hasn't grown up yet.

The last part of your post was very true. Do you really believe there will be a One World Rule?

I don't think that you read my post correctly. There are TEABAGGERS and there are TEAPARTIERS. The TEABAGGERS have one goal in mind, "to make the current president serve one term" damn the American people. The TRUE TEAPARTIERS should first purge their ranks of these imposters and continue with the polices of a sound financially sound government regardless of party. The TEABAGGERS attack the dumbocrats as if they are the only ones promoting waste in the government, I guess they forgot about which party was in office for 8 years

Old 09-02-2011, 11:12 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
"......one goal in mind, "to make the current president serve one term"

A most worthy goal regardless of affiliation.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:29 PM

6,793 posts, read 5,662,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
"......one goal in mind, "to make the current president serve one term"

A most worthy goal regardless of affiliation.
The DEMs had the same goal for president Bush...
just didn't work out..

Old 09-02-2011, 09:37 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote mco65-
"You don't think the DEMs had the same goal for president Bush...
honestly?! "

Yep, and I'm sure they did for Eisenhower too, so what?

Old 09-02-2011, 09:51 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,520,065 times
The Tea Party should be denied air.

Old 09-02-2011, 09:55 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I don't think that you read my post correctly. There are TEABAGGERS and there are TEAPARTIERS. The TEABAGGERS have one goal in mind, "to make the current president serve one term" damn the American people. The TRUE TEAPARTIERS should first purge their ranks of these imposters and continue with the polices of a sound financially sound government regardless of party. The TEABAGGERS attack the dumbocrats as if they are the only ones promoting waste in the government, I guess they forgot about which party was in office for 8 years
You have no idea what you are posting about when it comes to the tea Party and the nasty sexual names you call them. But, if you are right...I surely hope they get the job done because Obama is the worse thing that ever happened to this country. I thought Bush was bad but Obama makes him look like a child. Obama is a damn disgrace and should actually be impeached.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:17 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,606,544 times
These (Tea Baggers) domestic terrorists should be monitored.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:18 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
These (Tea Baggers) domestic terrorists should be monitored.
It seems to be mostly liberals that are involved with any violence. Maybe you should think before posting.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:27 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
WHO exactly are you talking about being Tea baggers? Is there someone you have in mind that is pushing the wrong agenda for the Tea Party?

I have to say President Obama has gone "Hog Wild" in the spending department. Giving money to the "REBELS" whoever they are, to fight a war that we really aren't involved in, so they say. It's not even President Obama's money or a surplus of money we have, it happens to be, being borrowed from China. The interest alone is going to destroy our country.

It got to stop, both parties need to be for the country and the people, not for their district or their color of people. It would be really nice if we thought more of securing our country, rather than President Obama's private war in Syria and Libya.

Not to mention the terror on the Mexico border, just how many ranchers and border patrol agents have been killed on President Obama's watch. The American man who's wife has to hide for her own safety in America, those people shot him off of a water ski. where's her justice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies