Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 09:35 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Ignorant statement and lie perpetuated by the Obammunists.

Ron Paul is the founder of the modern Tea Party. It existed long before Obama ran for US Senate in Illinois. Your race card has expired. Obama's policies stink like a fresh turd in a punchbowl.
Don't u know the race card will not expire for the sheeple bunch. They have nothing else, they have got to use it. Have to use something you know. 9.1% unemployment and in Calif the worse it has been at 12% thanks Obama, for this great change you brought us.

Infact obama's policies, have been flushed down the toilet, quite a few times. Not about his race get over it people, and please you look like ignorant fools when you bring up his color, from where i am standing i see black and white sorry but true.

Ron Paul is the founder of the Modern Tea Party correct, Most of us know this. Most.
Hey think maybe he would be good at Community Orgainizer Job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2011, 12:01 AM

995 posts, read 1,115,974 times
Someone please find me a photo of an African-American at a Tea Party event. Just one.
It clearly has to be Tea Party show.
For the most part, I've only ever seen middle-class white people in the photos.
Let me state first, I'm both middle-class and white.
To me, the fact that the Teahats erupted after Obama was elected is clearly race-based. And I believe most rational Americans would agree.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:09 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneWest View Post
Someone please find me a photo of an African-American at a Tea Party event. Just one.
If you dont think blacks show up to tea party events, then clearly you havent been educating yourself on reality, but even if thats true, that blacks dont show up at the rallies, how does a racial ethnic group deciding not to join a rally, make the rally racist?
Quote:
For the most part, I've only ever seen middle-class white people in the photos.
Thats your problem, not ours
Quote:
Let me state first, I'm both middle-class and white.
Is this one of those, I'm white, and I think the tea partiers are racist, so love me moments?
Quote:
To me, the fact that the Teahats erupted after Obama was elected is clearly race-based. And I believe most rational Americans would agree.
Most americans are ignorant fools. The tea partiers were protesting Bush and his bailouts of Wall Street.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:54 AM

32,026 posts, read 36,796,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Please. Countless conservatives hated Bush and his reckless spending.
I guess that would actually be Bush and the Republican controlled House and the Republican controlled Senate.

Old 08-06-2011, 01:08 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,024 times
Quote:
If you want anyone to take you seriously, I'd avoid using Wiki as a source.
Granted discounting it is technically a logical fallacy but the odds are, on any given subject, a substantial number, if not all of the facts are erroneous.

Old 08-06-2011, 01:12 AM

306 posts, read 355,248 times
Default Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Please. Countless conservatives hated Bush and his reckless spending. You could try reading around these forums a little bit.

As a side note, if you didn't like Bush you shouldn't like Obama either. So stop using Bush to deflect from Obama's failures.
Hey Honey!

I have read these forums. Have you? Are you new here? Bush is a saint according to some of these posters. Everything in the world is Obama's fault.....

"Countless conservatives hated Bush and his reckless spending."

Seriously? Where are they? Nobody here will acknowledge that the TWO UNFUNDED WARS that idiot dragged us into has anything to do with our current financial situation. According to most people here everything that is wrong with the US started when Obama was made president.

I have yet to read anything critical of Bush by a conservative.

Everything is Obama's fault!

And, by the way, I don't much care for Obama either. I think he's a p***y like most of the Democrats. They're afraid to stand up to the bullies on the right.

Old 08-06-2011, 05:12 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,862,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
Hey Honey!

I have read these forums. Have you? Are you new here? Bush is a saint according to some of these posters. Everything in the world is Obama's fault.....

"Countless conservatives hated Bush and his reckless spending."

Seriously? Where are they? Nobody here will acknowledge that the TWO UNFUNDED WARS that idiot dragged us into has anything to do with our current financial situation. According to most people here everything that is wrong with the US started when Obama was made president.

I have yet to read anything critical of Bush by a conservative.

Everything is Obama's fault!

And, by the way, I don't much care for Obama either. I think he's a p***y like most of the Democrats. They're afraid to stand up to the bullies on the right.
A conservative just called Bush an idiot yesterday in a thread on here. First Bush reference I've seen all week, and it was negative. Still doesn't negate the fact that you're deflecting by bringing that up.

Old 08-06-2011, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
And once again a liberal whines his butt off. That is all libs do and it is so unbecoming.
Yeah. The race card is getting old, now they're pulling the race card card.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:13 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Dear Delusional Sweetheart

Are you saying that the TWO UNFUNDED WARS that The Idiot you people elected had nothing to do with the deficit? He started two wars without bothering to find a way to pay for them!

Does that not make an impression on you Shrub Fans? All this BS talk of "fiscal responsibility".... where was it when The Shrub was at the helm dragging us into TWO UNFUNDED WARS?

Are you seriously suggesting that Obama ran up the deficit with his policies more than The Shrub did with the TWO UNFUNDED WARS he started?

It's one thing to have different opinions ... I can respect that ... but you can't have your own facts!

Will any conservative, any republican, anywhere admit that having these TWO UNFUNDED WARS had anything to do with the mess we are in now?

Anybody?
What's the matter, Sugarplum?

Here's a little known secret you may be unaware of, Bush is no longer president and hasn't been for the past 2.5 years. Your attempts at deflection and justifying bad behavior by pointing to previous bad behavior is quite apparent.

Let's look at some FACTS, since you seem to be lacking any factual basis for your inept rantings.
  • National debt added per day under Bush: $1.6B.
  • National debt added per day under Obama: $4.1B
Simple math tells me that $4.1B is greater than $1.6 by a wide margin. Now, I'm not like you and I won't point to bad behavior by your guy to justify bad behavior by Bush. We shouldn't be adding a penny to the national debt. I was not happy that the wars under Bush were not properly funded. Nor was I happy about the Medicare part D expansion. I was also not a fan of TARP enacted during Bush's last few months. So, if I wasn't happy with any of that, why on Earth should I give Obama a pass for continuing these SAME policies and even enhancing them by spending MORE????

Quote:
Are you seriously suggesting that Obama ran up the deficit with his policies more than The Shrub did with the TWO UNFUNDED WARS he started?
Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Oh and what has Obama done about those two unfunded wars? Besides start a third?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies