Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 01:37 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
Thats why your blaming Obama right? Also, just because YOU use the gasoline analogy, doesnt make it a good one. Perhaps the analogy of using a garden hose to put out a house fire might be more accurate. He is very restrained by you tea baggers from fixing what needs to be fixed. Tea baggers need the country in disarray and ruin so that they can "Take back the country" in 2 years. We had a huge surplus and a fantastic job growth in the 90s but you same people were calling for Clintons head.
Sorry dude, I'm not a tea bagger. And you have no idea what I did in the 90s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2011, 01:38 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
What matters is what you're doing now, and what that shows up as.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:10 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,265,296 times
Quote:
Ok, if you want to play semantics, I will rephrase to make you happy. The Neo Cons in the 90s wanted Clintons Head. If you don't fall into this group, then I have mislabeled you, and apologize.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:13 PM

6,157 posts, read 7,226,364 times
"more than 2.5 years later, he's still blaming Bush" Yeah because its going to take more than one presidential term to get us out of Bush's mess. Did you really think we were going to have the economy from the booming 1990s in a few years after it took u 8 year to get in this mess?

Old 08-16-2011, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
"more than 2.5 years later, he's still blaming Bush" Yeah because its going to take more than one presidential term to get us out of Bush's mess. Did you really think we were going to have the economy from the booming 1990s in a few years after it took u 8 year to get in this mess?
Give up dude, Its been mentioned and explained by many before you. You can't talk to a Teabagger, They all have pull strings and puke out the same diatribe every time. Im 43 now, I do feel like we are heading in the right direction, but I don't think Obama or the next president is going to be able to bring us back, I totally agree with your assessment. Kinda reminds me of when I tore out my kitchen floors and cabinets, it was very easy to tear it all down, but it took 3 times longer and much more money to fix it.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:11 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,953,537 times
Quote:
Give up dude, Its been mentioned and explained by many before you. You can't talk to a Teabagger, They all have pull strings and puke out the same diatribe every time. Im 43 now, I do feel like we are heading in the right direction, but I don't think Obama or the next president is going to be able to bring us back, I totally agree with your assessment. Kinda reminds me of when I tore out my kitchen floors and cabinets, it was very easy to tear it all down, but it took 3 times longer and much more money to fix it.
I have been trying to talk to you, yet you have continued to ignore my questions for the 5th time now.

So far, all I have seen from you is accusations and constant evasions of the issues.

So yet again I ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
So how did Obama's stimulus bill spending (which was absurdly high), his healthcare bill, and his buyout and loss on private companies help the issue?

What was the debt at before he got into office? What is it at now? Explain to me how that spending helped any at all? I mean, especially if we are going to blame bush for running up the bills, how did Obama's spending help resolve the issue?

Old 08-16-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Ok, if you want to play semantics, I will rephrase to make you happy. The Neo Cons in the 90s wanted Clintons Head. If you don't fall into this group, then I have mislabeled you, and apologize.

I'm a Libertarian, so I don't think that makes me a "Neo Con".

Yes, I did oppose Clinton. He does not even come close to my Libertarian views.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
I'm a Libertarian, so I don't think that makes me a "Neo Con".

Yes, I did oppose Clinton. He does not even come close to my Libertarian views.
a libertarian is a repbulican who wants to smoke pot legally LOL

Old 08-16-2011, 02:51 PM

Quote:
a libertarian is a repbulican who wants to smoke pot legally LOL

That's a good start but falls far short. Here are some key differences between Libertarians and Republicans. Libertarians support;

• Legalizing gambling, prostitution and drugs.
  • Ending all wars.
  • Huge reductions in military spending.

and there are many others.

Old 08-16-2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
That's a good start but falls far short. Here are some key differences between Libertarians and Republicans. Libertarians support;

• Legalizing gambling, prostitution and drugs.
  • Ending all wars.
  • Huge reductions in military spending.

and there are many others.
well, we agree on much then...except lets keep the white powdery drugs against the law, as I want my child to think 3 times about it, once from my teachings, once from common sense, and one more time when thinks about what would happen if and when he gets caught. If you move to Nevada, Im thinking you might be quite happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies