Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2011, 11:51 AM

261 posts, read 588,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
WNBA Sheryl Swoopes Engaged To A Man

Some People try to argue me down that people are "born" gay. That it's not a choice. I guess they are wrong.
Are you a male? There's a really simple test anyone can do. I challenge you to voluntarily just for 5 secs to sprout an erection towards another male. You should be able to do it quite easily. But what if you can't do it? There should be no excuses for why you can't do it, it's all a choice right? Just simply choose to do it. There should be no worries, because all you have to do is choose for it to go away and disappear just as easily as you made it appear and go back to being "normal" like it never happened, it's all just a choice right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2011, 11:53 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
First of all it is the PROSTATE gland, not the "prostrate."

You say you know it's purpose and that of the anus, but in fact you do not know the multiple purposes these parts of the human anatomy play. Yes, you are ignorant.

Many, many heterosexuals engage in anally oriented sexual behavior. Many, many homosexuals and bisexuals do not engage in it.

You do not know what you're talking about.

Besides, the type of sexual play a person indulges in, vaginal, oral, anal, manual, etc. has nothing to do with one's constitutional sexual orientation. We all are citizens and pay taxes and most of us vote. In society each and everyone one of us deserve respect, civil rights, and protection under the law.
Do you feel better now, sorry but you need to be looking in the mirror when you call me ignorant, please feel free to post your scientific data supporting the use of your anus as a sex organ, I highly doubt there anything saying your anus is designed to stick anything in it.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:05 PM

1,200 posts, read 1,604,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Well of course. It just bothers me when anti-gays claim that anal sex defines gays and that's what makes them so disgusting, when in fact, far more heterosexuals engage in it. It, as usual, makes the anti-gay crowd giant obnoxious hypocrites.
That's true, in surveys listed in my psychology of sex book it mentions that gay men engage more in oral sex or simply intimate touching rather than anal sex. So it is in fact a myth that all homosexuals engage in that act.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:09 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Do you feel better now, sorry but you need to be looking in the mirror when you call me ignorant, please feel free to post your scientific data supporting the use of your anus as a sex organ, I highly doubt there anything saying your anus is designed to stick anything in it.
the mouth isn't designed for sexual acts either and that doesn't stop anyone. I am sure it has been pointed out to you more than once straight people also engage in anal sex.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:17 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
the mouth isn't designed for sexual acts either and that doesn't stop anyone. I am sure it has been pointed out to you more than once straight people also engage in anal sex.
Does that change it's purpose? Is that how it's supposed to be used? Is there any purpose for such an action other than gratification?

Old 08-13-2011, 12:21 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,689,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Are you saying that you believe the human genone project knows what every single gene and gene combination does? WOW!

There is a HUGE difference between labeling genes and understanding what any particular gene and combination of genes do, let alone how they are activated by environmental factors.

Where are you getting this from?
Hahahahahaha harsh against someone who is on your own side.

Most of it is honestly educated guess. IE, if it was entirely genetic, then all identical twins would have the same sexuality. Not the case. Which leads me to believe it is not genetic, at least not entirely, but rather hormonal. The hormonal theory also explains why homosexuality exists in thousands of other species. It also helps explain (in males) why the more brother's one has, the more likely he is to be gay, and it explains the massive spectrum in sexuality.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:23 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,501,315 times
Ew, like who would wanna see two women putting their va-jayjay together? Sick fiends!

Old 08-13-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Does that change it's purpose? Is that how it's supposed to be used? Is there any purpose for such an action other than gratification?
why would I care what you do with your mouth or anus? MYOB

Old 08-13-2011, 12:27 PM

p.s. nothing wrong with gratification

Old 08-13-2011, 01:00 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
First of all it is the PROSTATE gland, not the "prostrate."

You say you know it's purpose and that of the anus, but in fact you do not know the multiple purposes these parts of the human anatomy play. Yes, you are ignorant.

Many, many heterosexuals engage in anally oriented sexual behavior. Many, many homosexuals and bisexuals do not engage in it.

You do not know what you're talking about.

Besides, the type of sexual play a person indulges in, vaginal, oral, anal, manual, etc. has nothing to do with one's constitutional sexual orientation. We all are citizens and pay taxes and most of us vote. In society each and everyone one of us deserve respect, civil rights, and protection under the law.
I'm reminded of the time I was giving some grand opinion on one thing or another and a defiant poster questioned my intellect and accompanying education. I proudly proclaimed the blatant untruth that I was a "nerosurgeon". I was called on the misspelling. Undeterred, I stated that I never yet had to spell while in the operating room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies