Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times

Advertisements

It's about time those tiny little robot people caught up with 90 year old technology.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2011, 08:22 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
I wonder if he goes through his house and throws everything with "Made In China" on it?
A day in the life of All American NYC

6am:
I woke up, I had a bad dream about illegal aliens. Can't remember much but it had illegal aliens in it.

6:30am:
I turned on the news. The stock futures are pointing low. Serves you Benedict Arnolds right, thanks for shipping our jobs away.

6:40am:
Made myself some coffee. Dumped colombian supremo coffee beans in the trasher. Colombia, well, they all look like Mexicans anyway. Illegal coffee.

6:45am:
Grabbed me a mug. Mixed my coffee. Not colombian supreme by the way. It's French vanilla coffee. Hang on a second, French buggers, I dumped this coffee into the trasher. I'd actually check the bottom of the trasher if it's Made in China, but it's dirty, some other time. Made me some New England hazelnut creme. Wait, this mug is made in China, off you go.

7:00am:
Brushed my teeth. With my index finger. Fricking brush was made in China. F you, Oral B. Meet my trasher, it's nice and dirty. Colgate's made in Wisconsin?? Not sure, but it's alright.

7:15am:
Made me some breakfast. I trashed all bowls. I trashed all spoons. I trashed all forks. I'll use my fingers, heck I can directly mix'em in ziplock?? I dunno, are they made in China too? It says, Taiwan. Wait, Taiwan is much better or else I'll have to drink from my palm. Good milk! At least the cows are reared in New York.

7:30am:
I showered. Don't know where soap is made. But hopefully not China.

7:50am:
I can't wear these clothes. My shirt says India. Pants say Bangladesh. I can't go out naked, NYPD will arrest me.

8:00am:
Logged into C/D to vent. Created 10 threads in illegal immigration. Posting in Politics board right now

OP, sorry bro, couldn't resist LMAO

Old 08-11-2011, 08:26 AM

1,457 posts, read 2,027,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
A day in the life of All American NYC
You actually bothered to take the time and type that all out...and he is the one thats pathetic?

Old 08-11-2011, 08:32 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
You actually bothered to take the time and type that all out...and he is the one thats pathetic?
Nobody said he is pathetic. You did.

Generally, I will actually agree with a lot of things he says. But globalization's how the cookie crumbles.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:52 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
American jobs sent to China paid for this carrier... thank you treasonous corporations

We have 11 carriers.....................

Now we need a politician who has the guts to reverse the trade policies of Bill Clinton (NAFTA and China most favored nation trade status). Obama is not that man.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:04 AM

3,410 posts, read 4,467,062 times
^Who pray tell would be the man to reverse these policies? A Republican? LAWL. This is how free markets and capitalism works.

Last edited by TylerJAX; 08-11-2011 at 09:13 AM..

Old 08-11-2011, 09:05 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
I do not think any politician can reverse our trade agreements because doing so would damage the financires that are actually controlling our economy and politics.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:15 AM

3,410 posts, read 4,467,062 times
^Ding ding ding. Free markets and capitalism will always benefit those who see opportunity and act on it.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:23 AM

8,415 posts, read 7,412,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Other than sheer satisfaction of settling old scores why would China ever want to invade Japan? Where is the profit in that?
China has been making Exclusive Economic Zone claims to international waters off of its coastline and has been in diplomatic conflict with nearly every one of its neighbors, including Japan, concerning the control of these areas.

The reason for China's claim, aside from sheer nationalism, is that there's estimated to be large quantities of oil and natural gas under the seabeds of these areas.

China's not alone in making such disputed claims. But China may be developing its naval power to enforce such claims.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:34 AM

5,800 posts, read 6,567,236 times
We'll they'd better do so very quickly before their economy implodes thanks to the Jimmy Carter era levels of inflation which are ravaging their economy, as well as millions of rebellious citizens who are learning the truth about that train crash thanks to social media outlets, and aren't buying the woeful government 'spin' that even James Carville couldn't fix!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies