Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 07:24 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,518,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Bowman View Post
Nonsense. They all talk.

Yeah, I am sure you speak from first hand experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
I like how everyone in this thread knows someone that knows someone that know intimate details about the various administrations. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,787,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I think that most people know that liberals are mean spirited and nasty people on a personal level. This is fairly common knowledge. Heck, I won't allow libs in my house, as they are social bores and are personally offensive to other guests.
The average liberal is like the scene from the play "Hair", in which the lib who is so concerned about "the world" turns his back on his wife and child.

Wow! If the world was as enlightened as you show yourself to be by this statement, it would have to claw its way UP to being ignorant.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:20 PM

1,282 posts, read 1,903,987 times
I don't buy that. As much as I would like to believe it, I don't. Any President knows the only thing standing between him and death is those guys and even the dumbest President is not going to antagonize them.

Old 08-11-2011, 10:03 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
Only trend I see is he hates dems.. hmmm could he be a Repug? Is another trend is that he spews with no evidence to support...sounds like an ax to grind to me. Like I care or value his opinion.

Old 08-11-2011, 10:28 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Interesting but not compelling.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:43 AM

503 posts, read 807,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Yeah, I am sure you speak from first hand experience.
Let's see.....someone who lives in the DC area, where the members of the Service might actually live having first hand contact as opposed to someone in North Carolina? Preposterous......

Old 08-12-2011, 03:45 AM

503 posts, read 807,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Joe View Post
I don't buy that. As much as I would like to believe it, I don't. Any President knows the only thing standing between him and death is those guys and even the dumbest President is not going to antagonize them.
Shows how little you know about their sense of duty. Regardless of how they feel about the guy personally, they would do their job.

Old 08-12-2011, 05:12 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
There are a lot of comments denigrating the man in the video here, but let's take a look at something.
1. He portrays himself as a Federal Marshal, he must be, because we haven't heard about his being arrested for posing as a officer of the law.

2. If what he said were lies, I am sure that the screams from the clintons and obama's would be heard already, and gore as we all know doesn't suffer from silence either. (Didn't he say he was instrumental in the invention of the internet?)

3. So, an officer of the law has made a statement and put it out to the public, and it has not been officially repudiated by any the people discussed, which I am SURE would have been done, had any of it been untrue, and we haven't read about his being fired from his position as a federal marshal, which further points to the truth and veracity of his statements.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:16 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
I believe it, there are nasty people, kind people, tough people, strict people, we're made up of all different kinds of people, and believe me, there are much worse things about Hillary...she's really tough, however, I surely would want her on my side...lol

I'm an independent/conservative...and I know these things he is saying are in fact, true...all these things came out a long time ago, and the stuff about Hillary...that is mild compared to some of the stuff she's been accused of...and Bill was extremely intellegent, he was in fact a Rhoades Scholar please read Rhodes Scholarship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and I'm certain as tough as she is, I will say this, I'm glad she deals with foreign policy...suspecting she is good at it, and they know she won't be walked on...all in all, Bill has a kind demeaner...

the rest, is probably true, stuff will come out about Obama and his wife after they are ousted from the White House...

I sure wish Colin Powel would have run, however, his wife would allow him to...she feared for his life...and as far as the WMD's episode, he was they're fall guy and they're puppet....it's a shame...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies