Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 08:21 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
Black people don't realize how well they have it living in a predominately White country.

If they were living amongst their own, they would most likely be living in a crime-ridden, dirt poor country as is just about every country with a Black majority.

They hate White people, I don't see them throwing out their cell phones, computers, televisions, cars, radios, electricity, etc etc...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2011, 07:09 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Black people don't realize how well they have it living in a predominately White country.

If they were living amongst their own, they would most likely be living in a crime-ridden, dirt poor country as is just about every country with a Black majority.

They hate White people, I don't see them throwing out their cell phones, computers, televisions, cars, radios, electricity, etc etc...
Gee thx for explaining that to us. Glad someone has their hand on the pulse of black america.
This country is not defined by the color of its people but rather by their accomplishments.
When's the next klan meeting?

Old 08-15-2011, 09:17 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:

Os, Ise thanks ya fo the opoortunities to lives in yous marvaless contrie, nevaminds tats its was builts on ta backs of black peoples.

You are truely the most clueless person on this post! Since your limited education (if that is what you want to call it) does not include history or political science outside of Faux Blues. For one thing, There are countries that are majority black or people of color that are doing very well. Since Africa is a continent and not a country I cannot begin to name the countries that are doing well without white rule. Oh here is another news flash for the stupid, there are countries that are predominately white that are doing far worst than many black countries....been to parts of Russia lately? Perhaps you can fly over there where some of them never seen a black person before. Sadly they have more respect for blacks then you do

I'm soooo glad that you are the authority of how black people in this country feel, but since you are I guess that you can tell how I feel now about your post

Old 08-15-2011, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Three white males attack a black man.

Hundreds of black males attack a lot of white people.

These are supposed to be equal?

Are you serious?

Three white males KILLED a blackman

It was not "hundreds of black males" that attacked white people

Irregardless it should still be considered a hate crime, but the punishment should not be the same. 1st- 2nd degree murder CANNOT be punished the same as simple assault

Old 08-15-2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sKid View Post
What reason would a white male have to hate a black male in America??

The same reason that little white old ladies see a group of young blacks or latinos and automatically clutch their purse.......fear and ignorance.

Come to think about it why did they lynch so many blackmen in the era of reconstruction up to the 60's

Old 08-15-2011, 09:49 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,979,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Three white males KILLED a blackman

It was not "hundreds of black males" that attacked white people

Irregardless it should still be considered a hate crime, but the punishment should not be the same. 1st- 2nd degree murder CANNOT be punished the same as simple assault
Yes I'm sure they took extra care to not kill anyone. It was just a "simple assault" after all, they only wanted to beat them within an inch of their lives, not actually kill them.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Nonsense. This story barely made any headlines, if it had of--there would have been an outrage similar to that of the Jena 6 or Rodney King whoopings. But that never happened because it was pretty much kept under wraps.

And I'm sure quite a few whites celebrated the very idea that they were "sticking it" to blacks once again.
Rodney King, a perfect example of a story that got overblown because the victim was black and the cops were white. Also, don't get me started on the Jena 6. If I recall correctly it wasn't long before the national media, in lockstep with black right's groups, and white guilt liberals had the Jena 6 painted as VICTIMS. In fact I would bet that most people think "Jena 6" is where a group of 6 innocent blacks got screwed over by the white devil (in)justice system.

Last edited by SoCalbound12; 08-15-2011 at 10:02 AM..

Old 08-15-2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
More BS, here are 6 Whites who tortured and racially targeted a Black Woman who were NOT charged with a Hate crime. Where's David Duke amd Rush Limbaugh?

Six Accused In Kidnap, Torture of Black Woman Will Not Be Charged With Hate Crime

Read the story here Six Accused In Kidnap, Torture of Black Woman Will Not Be Charged With Hate Crime - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

"Megan Williams, 20, who is black, was tortured for days at a remote hillside home in Big Creek, sexually assaulted and forced to eat rat droppings.
Williams' captors, all of them white, also choked her with a cable cord and stabbed her in the leg while calling her a racial slur, poured hot water over her, made her drink from a toilet and beat and sexually assaulted her during a span of about a week, according to criminal complaints"
Yes, that's a horrible crime, those people should all receive the severest punishment afforded by the law. However, I noticed the article took pains, as did you, to insure the reader knew that all of the perps were white. Whereas the other story got not even a blurb in the news, I also didn't see the perps pictures plastered all over, nor did I ever read an article that went out of it's way to paint a racially motivated angle to the story.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:09 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,929,020 times
These thugs know how to game the judicial system. To truely punish them and set an example that will scare the rest, I believe we can learn from countries that have almost 'nil' repeat offenders.
Something where the local public can witness, and even administer, the punishment to the convicted criminals. I favor some degree of corporal punishment (flogging, lashes,etc.) that is demonstrated to be 99% effective and offers some means of immediate compensatory satisfaction to the victims (charge for admission and proceeds to victims).

Old 08-15-2011, 10:16 AM

810 posts, read 837,007 times
The liberals will only scream louder when a hood thugs gets beaten and tortured. When decent people of all colors are the victims it's barely a blip on the radar. But just watch out when a gun carrying drug dealer gets touched more than he would want, that's when you will hear cries for blood from them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies