Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2011, 03:44 PM

253 posts, read 201,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It never ceases to amaze me how the muslim supporters always end up at this argument. NOBODY ever said all muslims are out to kill everybody. It just so happens many who are out to kill all us infidels are muslim. Nice try at twisting the reality of the matter. Now isn't it about time to pray?
I'm not twisting anything. You however are doing a pretty good job of it. I don't pray, I'm an atheist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2011, 03:45 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Proof is in the pudding. Do some research on the subject and stop name calling unless that is all your reduced to doing? It seems you end up at that point often around here.
YOU made an allegation! Support it with facts or I'll just take it for the asinine BS it appears to be. I'm not name calling, I'm referring to you as the maker of unsupported by fact allegations that you are.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The day may come when the radicals among them get enough power to convince the others that they should be killing us. As an infidel, I take it that you know quite a load about dhimmitude. You may get to become a dhimmi unless you can convince them that you have supported them all along.
I'll be sure to tell my muslim friend that he can expect to be convinced of killing me soon.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:47 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippinturtle View Post
There was no name calling going on by that other poster. They asked you where it was stated by Obama that he is a muslim. I'm unclear why you have not answered that question. You are the one who put it out there so you should feel obligated to provide the facts & evidence & to state where you found it when people ask.
He did say that he belonged to a Muslim family and that he grew up in Muslim nations. I don't ever hear him denying the fact that he is one of them. Go ahead and watch all of that video sometime.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:47 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
The Mind Behind Obama's Ramadan Dinner: George W. Bush - God & Country (usnews.com)

Is the White House dinner tonight celebrating Ramadan and honoring the contributions of American Muslims the latest exhibit in President Obama's charm offensive toward the global Islamic community?

Sure, but it wasn't Obama's idea. Turns out that the Ramadan dinner was an innovation of George W. Bush, who hosted one every year he was in office and who also used the event to recognize the contributions of American Muslims.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippinturtle View Post
I'm not twisting anything. You however are doing a pretty good job of it. I don't pray, I'm an atheist.
Aha, you think that will get you past being a dhimmi? What race are you?

Old 08-12-2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
He did say that he belonged to a Muslim family and that he grew up in Muslim nations. I don't ever hear him denying the fact that he is one of them. Go ahead and watch all of that video sometime.
I did. Again, he never stated it. I grew up in a catholic home, was forced to go to CCD & get confirmed. My mom is catholic still & my dad is methodist. I am an atheist. As you can see, the religion I was forced to practice growing up has no bearing on me as an adult. Regardless, I do not care what religion he practices.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:50 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Are you saying that the words that come out of his mouth aren't facts? I would have to agree with that.
I'm saying I watched the first few minutes where he admits to being one of the MANY Americans who have Muslim family members and a quick reference to 'his Muslim faith' with absolutely NO context. I'm saying cite the EXACT point where he claims to BE Muslim, otherwise I'm not watching the entire pile of cheap innuendo.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
The Mind Behind Obama's Ramadan Dinner: George W. Bush - God & Country (usnews.com)

Is the White House dinner tonight celebrating Ramadan and honoring the contributions of American Muslims the latest exhibit in President Obama's charm offensive toward the global Islamic community?

Sure, but it wasn't Obama's idea. Turns out that the Ramadan dinner was an innovation of George W. Bush, who hosted one every year he was in office and who also used the event to recognize the contributions of American Muslims.

Hmmmm, blame Bush for everythin Obama does. I wonder why Bush allowed the tradition of a World Day of Prayer meeting to be held in the White House. Obama killed it, didn't he? He said he didn't want to offend the Muslims but surely they were offended at least as bad all those other years.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Aha, you think that will get you past being a dhimmi? What race are you?
I don't know what a dhimmi is & quite frankly, I think your posts towards me are more than a little bizarre. You seem to be trying to pull me into some sort of anti-muslim discussion. I am an atheist, therefore I do not read about religions or practice any religions & I do not spend my time worrying what other religions may think of me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies