Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 12:31 PM

67 posts, read 66,936 times

Advertisements

I took this picture during a recent visit to Nazareth. The banner was hung just outside the Basilica, a major Christian historical site.

Wonderful people those Muslims, I for one am very happy to be a loser!
Attached Thumbnails
Obama's Iftar dinner salute to the muslims-nazareth-2010.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2011, 12:31 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
I can post wherever I want in this forum, and I don't give a d*** whether it ruffles you or not. You have no evidence that he's a muslim, and if he was, so what? Is being a muslim a crime, or can't you tell the difference between a God fearing muslim and a terrorist? I called you out on your bigotry. Oh well.
Why won't he just come out and admit it then? He is the one hiding. Hiding grades, BC, senate records...the list goes on. Somehow you swooners seem to not mind though. We know what "Church" he attended. One run by a raving anti American racist loon. That alone should have scared you away but no you run with it. If you want to know where he stands read his book. Oops they pulled it. Wonder why?

Old 08-12-2011, 12:32 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
He's a damn Marxist Muslim.
Cognitive dissonance much?

Old 08-12-2011, 12:33 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Did Obama stop the tradition of the World Day of Prayer in his rented house? He said he was doing that so as not to hurt the feelings of non-Christians. I think he may have hurt the feelings of many more Christians with that little speech than he would Muslims in allowing the World Day of Prayer to go on. I guess he may not know that there are more Christians in the US than Muslims but somebody will tell him soon, I hope.
Actually it was the National Day of Prayer and No he did not cancel it. Insead it was done privately in the white house instead of publically. I'm surprised at you Roy, you typically don't twist things to try and make a point

Old 08-12-2011, 12:33 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I think the orator's followers are deciding whether to get a prayer rug now or maybe hold off to see if he gets re-elected. Or maybe that's his plan for jobs. Force every American to buy a prayer rug. GM could branch out and sell em.
Yeah. This is exactly what I am banking on happening.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:34 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Quote:
Why won't he just come out and admit it then? He is the one hiding. Hiding grades, BC, senate records...the list goes on. Somehow you swooners seem to not mind though. We know what "Church" he attended. One run by a raving anti American racist loon. That alone should have scared you away but no you run with it. If you want to know where he stands read his book. Oops they pulled it. Wonder why?
He won't admit it because he's not a muslim! And besides, I don't care one way or another. It has no effect on me whatsoever because, unlike you, I have met and worked with average muslims and have no fear of them. I'm also not prone to loony conspiracy theories.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:36 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,501,315 times
Who cares?

Old 08-12-2011, 12:37 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
Who cares?
I do.
Another reason this whack-job needs to go.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:37 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Conspiracy theories? This is no conspiracy. It's reality. If you don't care then why are you making such a big deal about it? Go have a beer with your muslim buddies. Oops they can't drink.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:39 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Quote:
Conspiracy theories? This is no conspiracy. It's reality. If you don't care then why are you making such a big deal about it? Go have a beer with your muslim buddies. Oops they can't drink.
Because I hate bigotry and I want to call it out when I see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies