Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 06:03 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Don't go by what they say, go by how they vote. No one votes as consistently and is more true to their word than Ron Paul.
Ron Paul has never voted for an increase in taxes. He hates government theft.
More importantly he's never voted against the US Constitution thus earning him the title "Dr. No .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2011, 06:05 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,322,951 times
Ron Paul's a good man and a patriot, but like all Libertarians he runs off the rails on foreign policy. Let Iran have nukes? The man needs to be tackled and sedated.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:31 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CArizona View Post
I don't want to be "suckered-in" by anyone's so-called charisma or someone's supposed "intellect." I don't feel good about Obama or any of the Republican candidates...It's a sad state of affairs! I don't have anyone to vote for in next year's race. Spooky!
Hey, man, vote for the charisma.

You can't go wrong.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:37 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,455,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Herman Cain knows and I suspect Jon Huntsman does as well. I'd really enjoy hearing some fireworks and getting to the heart of the discussion about our monitary policy, the world banks, and the FED.
Herman Cain only knows Keynes. He was FOR TARP if that tells you anything. I don't think Huntsman knows anything about Economics let alone Austrian Economics. His website certainly doesn't show that he has any understanding which stands to reason. All of the status quo candidates are going to end up siding with the central banksters.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:39 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,322,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Hey, man, vote for the charisma.

You can't go wrong.
Oh yes you can. That's how we got Oblahblah.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:43 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,455,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
Ron Paul's a good man and a patriot, but like all Libertarians he runs off the rails on foreign policy. Let Iran have nukes? The man needs to be tackled and sedated.
Come on. Did you hear what he said? All the countries surrounding Iran have nukes. It only stands to reason that Iran should want to have nukes to protect itself. For another thing, Ron Paul pointed out that Iran doesn't even have enough gas to fly any weapons out of the country so what difference does it make? Why do WE need to be in there starting another pre-emptive war to make sure they don't get nukes??????

The whole thing is NONESENSE and a big fat waste of our time spending any tax dollars we don't have messing around with it.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:48 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
Let's put a no-fly zone over Russia, with other assorted sanctions.

Someone once told me that Russia was just a buncha dumb peasants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies