Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 07:23 AM

24,370 posts, read 22,982,365 times

Advertisements

There's got to be some truth behind it, probably if the whole truth came out Hollywood would cease to exist as we know it.
Those child stars come out of there so messed up that something has to have traumatized them. And take a look at pop divas, they change radically after a few years.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:28 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,162,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
I wonder why so many child stars wind up being "washed up has-been actor, heavy drinker and drug addict"s

They grew up and could fight off their rapist.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:52 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,617,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Does the documentary mention anything about the latest Hollywood pedo to be exposed, Lena Dunham? Or is going after female pedos who prey on girls too un-PC?
They'll continue to either ignore this scandal or downplay the severity of the molestation she performed on her sister. If this was a man or a Conservative, he would have had his show cancelled by now. Dunham will get to plod along like she never admitted to molesting her little sister.

I cannot remember anyone the media has tried so hard to make relevant as they have with Lena Dunham, regardless of how low the ratings are for her show. Now this scandal bubbles to the surface and its not worth talking about. After all, they released another Age of Ultron trailer with 5 seconds of new footage! Let's focus on that.

The fact that she openly wrote about this stuff in her book and is shocked to find that people have a problem with her molesting her baby sister just shows how truly warped this person truly is. She's actually suing Ben Shapiro and claiming this is "right-wing media" trying to attack her, when he only just published word-for-word excerpts from her own autobiography. No, Liberals have also condemned you for what you openly admit to doing and I'm guessing they probably don't want to have an admitted child molester posing as the voice of millennial women.

Old 11-13-2014, 11:25 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,406,067 times
When I started this thread it was because ABC had pulled the program (in the opening post of this thread) from being broadcast on network television on the West Coast. To this day I am not sure anyone saw this program at all.

Corey Feldman sat down after his friend Corey Haim died of a drug OD, and what I expected to hear from him was that his friend was emotionally devastated by the sexual abuse he suffered as a child. Train wreck life after train wreck life of these child stars, and yet nobody has the backbone to go up-against the Hollywood machine. When they muster up enough courage to go public, their character is dissected by extremely well-paid vicious attorneys who cover up and bury the allegations.

I know this garbage goes on, because I worked in the industry for fourteen years and I heard agents, managers, producers, directors and other insiders speak in hushed tones about several people named in the articles I posted a few threads up. It's an open secret in the industry (among those who know) and they all simply look the other way because the business is nepotistic, and every single one of your associations eventually leads back to a hand that feeds you therefore it festers and nobody does a damn thing about it. It's done in certain circles, every single person isn't involved in it however, those with first hand knowledge could really do something about it, yet they turn their head the other way, in those circles are the power-brokers in the business and the trickle down effect is quite unbelievable. If people knew how deep it goes, the veil would be off and people would see that everything that is cranked out of Horry-wood is laced with levels of degradation.

Old 11-13-2014, 11:31 AM

3,913 posts, read 5,216,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Corey Feldman is on the record claiming that pedophilia is the biggest problem for child actors in Hollywood.

I have no doubt that he's telling the 100% truth.

If you look at the self destructive nature of Hollywood child celebs it's not too difficult to believe.

Not to mention that Corey Feldman blames one high powered Hollywood Mogul for destroying Corey Haim.

Watch the full story on the "Primetime Nightline: Celebrity Secrets" special "Underage and Famous," airing TONIGHT at 10/9c on ABC

Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Actors, Contributed to Demise of Corey Haim - ABC News

No end to what they will do to get some press time and blow oxygen into their dead careers....his next stop? B/C celebrities that have haunted ghost sightings and incidents....I guess "ghosts" only target celebrities so it must be true.....yawn.....it's embarrassing to watch some down and out actor suddenly have visits from the paranormal......hilarious....

If this doesn't work, theirs always rehab...it usually buys a day or two in the press....look at Lyndsey the ho' Lohan?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.