U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-12-2011, 11:42 PM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
14,323 posts, read 20,921,123 times
Reputation: 18436

Advertisements

1. Pretend Bush problems never existed.
2. Pretend problems created by Bush have no impact after he left.
3. Hide behind the bible.
4. Do what they can to hurt economy, blame it on Obama.
5. Propose solutions that have never worked.
6. Deceptive marketing, deceptive marketing, deceptive marketing.
7. Ignore Tea-party downgrade of the GOP.
8. Lie and distort anything about Obama as much as possible.
9. Avoid stating GOP solutions because they're divisive and ineffective.
10. Try to appeal to those who oppose Obama because he is black.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-12-2011, 11:45 PM
 
12,270 posts, read 10,457,352 times
Reputation: 8053
Doing some heavy thinking tonight, eh?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2011, 11:50 PM
 
69,360 posts, read 60,066,937 times
Reputation: 9374
Threads like this are fabulous, because they show the public how far out in kooksville some lefties are, why lefties have to spout hate, racism, lie, make excuses for failure, and why you should just say no to drugs.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2011, 11:52 PM
 
6,137 posts, read 4,550,036 times
Reputation: 1515
Liberal campaign strategy.

1. Pretend Bush problems are the cause of all evil in the world.
2. Blame problems created by Bush's policies while continuing said policies.
3. Hate the bible. Pander to all others.
4. Do what they can to hurt economy, blame it on Bush.
5. Propose solutions that have never worked.
6. Deceptive marketing, deceptive marketing, deceptive marketing.
7. Ignore liberal downgrade of the liberals.
8. Lie and distort anything about the GOP as much as possible.
9. Push liberal solutions that are divisive and ineffective.
10. Try to appeal to perpetually offended crybabies.
11. Post the same idiocy over and over and city-data hoping it will come true.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2011, 11:52 PM
 
27,624 posts, read 19,468,444 times
Reputation: 11076
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
1. Pretend Bush problems never existed.
2. Pretend problems created by Bush have no impact after he left.
3. Hide behind the bible.
4. Do what they can to hurt economy, blame it on Obama.
5. Propose solutions that have never worked.
6. Deceptive marketing, deceptive marketing, deceptive marketing.
7. Ignore Tea-party downgrade of the GOP.
8. Lie and distort anything about Obama as much as possible.
9. Avoid stating GOP solutions because they're divisive and ineffective.
10. Try to appeal to those who oppose Obama because he is black.
I'm just waiting impatiently to hear their job creation strategy...
Will it go something like this..."We extended the Bush Tax Cuts to implement trickle down voodoo. We are aware that it has never worked, but you still believe that it does, so you must be patient".

They've got nothin'!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2011, 11:55 PM
 
Location: Republic of Texas
988 posts, read 1,130,074 times
Reputation: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Threads like this are fabulous, because they show the public how far out in kooksville some lefties are, why lefties have to spout hate, racism, lie, make excuses for failure, and why you should just say no to drugs.
And why we need to spend more money educating women on the dangers of fetal alcohol syndrome.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2011, 11:56 PM
 
12,231 posts, read 12,299,933 times
Reputation: 10264
OP, you pretty much nailed it That will be the GOTP's platform if they nominate anyone other than Paul, which of course they will.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2011, 11:56 PM
 
Location: Republic of Texas
988 posts, read 1,130,074 times
Reputation: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I'm just waiting impatiently to hear their job creation strategy...
Will it go something like this..."We extended the Bush Tax Cuts to implement trickle down voodoo. We are aware that it has never worked, but you still believe that it does, so you must be patient.

They've got nothin'!!!
How about some more of the failed Keynesian top-down voodoo that has never worked, but you still believe that it does, so you must be patient, and of course we must spend more money on stimulus.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2011, 11:57 PM
 
69,360 posts, read 60,066,937 times
Reputation: 9374
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
We are aware that it has never worked, but you still believe that it does, so you must be patient.
There hasnt been a time in the history of mankind that Capitalism has failed, and the alternatives have succeeded. I challenge you to name a few.. Cuba? North Korea? Russia?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2011, 11:58 PM
 
Location: mancos
7,651 posts, read 7,301,773 times
Reputation: 5986
it's either Me or 4 more years of obama should guarentee anyones election
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top