Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 08:40 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodomonte View Post
We already have race riots on a small scale with the flash mobs of black youth attacking stores, and the recent beatings of whites at the Wisconsin state fair.

This will be nothing compared to what will occur if Obama loses the election, especially if it is close.

Oh give it a rest already. I know it would truely disappoint because you seem to want something like that to occur. If we didn't riot when Gore and Kerry lost, we damn sure won't riot if Obama loose.

We don't think in lockstop no matter what your fair godmother has told you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2011, 08:40 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,010,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
"Beck ominously told his audience, "I firmly believe race riots are on the way. They are being encouraged. [The Obama administration] will take this country down. If it looks like they are losing - the uber-left - they will take it down."

Glenn Beck Endorses Bachmann, And Warns of Race Riots - Washington DC RNC | Examiner.com
You give Beck far more publicity, credence and credibility than many of us in the group you claim he represents do.

Many of us feel Beck is little more than an opportunist that has attempted to hitch his wagon to the TEA Party/Constitutionalist movement in the hope of somehow renewing his relevance and raising his ratings. His emotional rants tend to attract far more attention from those that embrace your ideology than they do from those of us that embrace original TEA Party philosophies.

Carry on with your well established hyperbole.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:50 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,481,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
He WANTS riots so he can say he told you so. Most of these morons pray for stuff to happen so they're put on a higher pedestal by their drooling masses.
I think people who deliberately stir the pot are the among the most despicable in society. I absolutely despise them.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:51 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
So essentially he's saying, "Hey whites! Look at your black neighbors and be afraid...very afraid."
Just like many of "riot" and "crime" threads posted on here.

Old 08-14-2011, 10:29 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,762,061 times
Beck being an idiot? I am shocked, shocked to hear that!

Last edited by Fiddlehead; 08-14-2011 at 11:10 PM..

Old 08-14-2011, 10:39 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
Can some other black person on this board email me the secret code word to the "kill all white people" war orders, that Obama sent all of us. I lost mine.

Old 08-14-2011, 10:44 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Can some other black person on this board email me the secret code word to the "kill all white people" war orders, that Obama sent all of us. I lost mine.
Oh, by the way, they changed it at the last meeting. Its now "eminem"

Al wanted it to be "limbaugh" but it got voted down by Jesse

Old 08-14-2011, 10:49 PM

167 posts, read 239,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodomonte View Post
We already have race riots on a small scale with the flash mobs of black youth attacking stores, and the recent beatings of whites at the Wisconsin state fair.

This will be nothing compared to what will occur if Obama loses the election, especially if it is close.
What if Obama lost to Herman Cain? Would people still riot?

Old 08-14-2011, 10:53 PM

995 posts, read 1,115,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
As time passes on, I'm beginning to believe Beck is a highly paid provocateur and his job is to stir the pot. I believe the same thing applies to Maddow, Olbermann, Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh and many others. They're helping plant the seeds for massive civil unrest. Sadly, most Americans cannot see what is really going on.
He's just highly paid to get ratings, which the teahats are more than willing to give him.
He's been missing the attention.

Old 08-14-2011, 11:02 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneWest View Post
He's just highly paid to get ratings, which the teahats are more than willing to give him.
He's been missing the attention.
oh so now the name calling is tea hats. well Tea Party or teabaggers or whatever thanks for adding so much to this thread. PS glen beck is an entertainer like Jay Leno or barack obama. not to be taken seriously
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies