Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 03:34 PM

550 posts, read 604,408 times

Advertisements

LOL! Wow! Dude, this crap isn't sweeping the nation. There are a few pockets of this going on. There is no uprising against whites. You're just trying to justify your disdain for blacks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2011, 03:40 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,473,841 times
There are 45 million Black Americans. How many have participated in flash mobs or other hate crimes? A few thousand nationwide?

The Flash Mobs are a serious problem, but this is no race war.

Old 08-17-2011, 06:51 PM

785 posts, read 619,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
O.K some Black Americans really hate White Americans.

Some White Americans really hate Black Americans.

Now what's your point? I mean REALLY you are NOT presenting anything that hasn't been known or discussed before.
awww...Jazzy Tall Guy, you want to know my point? I thought it was obvious, and well, I've stated it so many times before. The reason I bang that drum hard is so society finally starts to deal with this head on, instead of brushing it under the rug, PC style. In other words, white racism is talked about ad infinitum, while black racism is excused. That has to stop.

My end goal is that society (lets be honest, we have to start with the younger generation), sees that ignorance and hatred are universal, AND IT IS NEVER JUSTIFIED.

You see? Dont you know we are just brothers from another mother?

Wasn't that annoying? I took the high ground, and deep down it annoyed you!

Anyway, I think you see my point. No, Jazzy, not all of us whites that talk about black racism have nefarious goals. mine are very moral indeed.

Are you getting it now? I think you do, and you're almost there to admitting it.

Old 08-17-2011, 06:54 PM

785 posts, read 619,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
O.K some Black Americans really hate White Americans.

Some White Americans really hate Black Americans.

Now what's your point? I mean REALLY you are NOT presenting anything that hasn't been known or discussed before.
Oh yeah, as to your comment of it not being known or discussed before, aren't you even reading comments from your liberal brethren? They are straight up denying black racism! That's why we keep this up!

Doesn't denial of black racism annoy you? It should! I get VERY angry with the white posters here that say blatantly racist sh*t about blacks (primate comparisons, etc).

So...can't you just admit the same?

Old 08-17-2011, 06:59 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
In the last couple of years there has been an alarming rise of hate crimes perpetuated by blacks against other races. But you would never know that from the mainstream media or the government whose job is to stop dangerous social movements. Its almost a weekly occurrence, large groups of black youths go unto the streets target specifically white or Hispanics. Killing, beating, robbing or molesting them. Or of vicious attacks against Asians in San Francisco, Philadelphia and Chicago.

Concealing Black Hate Crimes - Investors.com

Hate Crimes Against Asian-Americans in San Francisco | Change.org News

Hate crimes against Latinos up 50% in California - latimes.com

It has gone beyond liberal overprotection of black reputation as the only victims in society. Police departments often refuse to label these sort of incidents as hate crimes. There is also a lot of effort done to portray the aggressors as victims of circumstance for being "uneducated, disaffected, poor". And finding other excuses or distractions to change the subject. Until this issue is addresses seriously there will only be an increase in racial mob attacks, now becoming as deadly and organized as that of any terrorist organization. Utilizing social media, cell phones, twitter to broadcast planned attacks and dispersals. It also includes a propagandistic element where these crimes are whitewashed and downplayed, yet ironically their vicious attacks are blatantly displayed in worldstarhiphop and youtube for all to see.
Why blacks can't be racist.

Black Panther Leader – Blacks Can’t Be Racist Because Their Ancestors Suffered | Flopping Aces

Old 08-17-2011, 08:33 PM

1,333 posts, read 3,225,651 times
Why hasn't this thread been closed? It's pointless.

Whites can't say anything having to do with race without being branded racists, it's as simple as that so there is no pint in debating it.

The US has turned into Germany. You bring up the Third Reich and Germans hang their heads and run for cover. You bring up race in the US and whites seal there trap and run for cover, God forbid you say something "racist".

Old 08-18-2011, 06:59 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadro77 View Post

The US has turned into Germany. You bring up the Third Reich and Germans hang their heads and run for cover. You bring up race in the US and whites seal there trap and run for cover, God forbid you say something "racist".
Funny how that happens. Don't know why anyone would feel uncomfortable about the Third Reich. Especially in Germany.

Old 09-02-2011, 12:05 PM

1,278 posts, read 2,622,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sKid View Post
LOL! Wow! Dude, this crap isn't sweeping the nation. There are a few pockets of this going on. There is no uprising against whites. You're just trying to justify your disdain for blacks.
If you haven't noticed this, then you need to get your head outta the sand.

It's happened in NYC,PHilly,DC,Milwaukee,Ohio,and at least a dozen other times in the burbs. This is not an isloated incident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies