Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2011, 03:59 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,618,809 times

Advertisements

Look all the lefties can blame Bush all they want-but Clinton had a hand in it too-he had Osama and let him go. None of us will ever know what intelligence Clinton had at the time or Bush had-everyone can be a Monday Morning Quarterback I'm sure they both played a hand in it but I seriously doubt they knew what was going to happen and did nothing

The only thing I blame Obama for is...here's the question I ask myself-am I better off now or 4 years ago-I am not and a lot of family and friends are not better off...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2011, 04:07 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,087,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
No airliner ever flew into the Pentagon...
One conspiracy theory to another. HC475, a walking encyclopedia of them..

Voted for Obama, right?

Old 08-18-2011, 04:27 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
One conspiracy theory to another. HC475, a walking encyclopedia of them..

Voted for Obama, right?
Nope... Actually... I've never voted Democrat... I only vote when I feel the candidate will make true change...

Obama is a Globalist Bilderberger puppet... just like Bush was...

Old 08-18-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
Look all the lefties can blame Bush all they want-but Clinton had a hand in it too-he had Osama and let him go. None of us will ever know what intelligence Clinton had at the time or Bush had-everyone can be a Monday Morning Quarterback I'm sure they both played a hand in it but I seriously doubt they knew what was going to happen and did nothing

The only thing I blame Obama for is...here's the question I ask myself-am I better off now or 4 years ago-I am not and a lot of family and friends are not better off...
Clinton... Bush... and Obama... all work for the same master... "The Federal Reserve Bank"...

Old 08-18-2011, 04:38 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
And if Gore had been in office that first plane would have hardly touched the tower before the right started screaming "This wouldn't have happened if Bush won the election!"

Then afterwards when Gore tried to get all that anti terrorism stuff Bush was handed on a silver platter the Republican Congress would have said no, just like they did when Clinton asked for it when he was President

Gore would have been a Democratic President and Republicans only care about stopping terrorism when there's a Republican in the White House. Just compare the Republicans response to the Clinton attacks (impeaching him) and the Bush attacks (100% support)

Anybody remember 1993?? Gore and Clinton were in office! They tried to knock down the towers then, but failed.

Truth be known Bush had only been President for 8 months. This plot had been building during the Clinton years. It is also a known fact that Clinton let Bin Laden get away.

Old 08-18-2011, 07:05 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,428,607 times
Truly amazing indeed how Bush couldn't have done anything in 8 months but Reagan was supposed to have freed the hostages in 20 minutes. And have you ever heard anybody place any of the blame for the 1993 WTC attack on the first Bush? When the attack took place Clinton had been in office for one month. Gosh, I wonder whose watch they planned that attack on

Old 08-18-2011, 08:33 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,298,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
No airliner ever flew into the Pentagon...
Don't start with this baloney again. If "no airliner ever flew into the Pentagon," then where are the passengers on Flight 77? I suppose a UFO transported them aboard and put them on the planet Vulcan, right?

Old 08-18-2011, 08:38 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,810,105 times
9-11 was aided and abetted by the Bush admin, so he could be a 'war-president'. All of this stuff like the TSA crap, you can blame on him, along with the trillions wasted, and our dead economy.

Old 08-18-2011, 08:44 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,501,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
9-11 was aided and abetted by the Bush admin, so he could be a 'war-president'. All of this stuff like the TSA crap, you can blame on him, along with the trillions wasted, and our dead economy.

Old 08-18-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Don't start with this baloney again. If "no airliner ever flew into the Pentagon," then where are the passengers on Flight 77? I suppose a UFO transported them aboard and put them on the planet Vulcan, right?
Show photographic evidence of an AIRLINER wreckage... There is none...
It was a drone missile...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies