Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2011, 09:36 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,047,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I'll continue to ask for you to transcribe the portion you reference or even the time in the link she makes the statement. Since you can't I think we all know you simply aren't telling the truth.

Again it is instructive, Truthers must lie in order to come to the conclusion they do.

Explosions before planes hit WTC 911 9/11 - YouTube

I've decided to appease your irrational shill-ing request... Your double psychology tactic won't fly...
So here goes...

ABC-TV news reporter: The ladies that are with me were in The World Trade Center in the 1st building and escaped through the lobby where they report... They believe there was a bomb in the lobby...

1st woman: We ran down the steps... To the lobby... there was no lobby... Everything was torn up... and even the turnstile was burnt and it was sticking up... and they just told us to run...

2nd woman: My boss ran out of the office... he said one thing... Run... Everybody just ran... and we ran down the stairs... (they) told us to come back up the stairs... and we were like... "Come back up the stairs?... Are you crazy?"...
So we continued down the stairs... We came outside in the lobby... There was no lobby... The lobby was totally gone...

ABC-TV news reporter: Did you see other people?...

2nd woman: People... There was a woman there with her face blown off...
And as we were coming out... We passed the lobby... there was no lobby... So I believe the bomb hit the lobby first... and a couple of seconds and the first plane hit...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Last edited by HC475; 08-21-2011 at 09:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2011, 09:37 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
I would love to see these words of wisdom in threads blaming the economic conditions on Obama.
Have you seen me blame Obama for our financual mess? Do I blame him some? Hell yes, is he totally to blame< hell no, nor is Bush or anyone else. These messes do not happen overnight. All I blame Obama for was him saying he would make everything better and it is worse. And he is the one that keeps blaming others or making excuses. And I will add 9/11 and Pearl Harbor for starters were very diffeent than the economic crisis we are living through right now.

Nita

Old 08-21-2011, 10:14 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post

I've decided to appease your irrational shill-ing request... Your double psychology tactic won't fly...
So here goes...

ABC-TV news reporter: The ladies that are with me were in The World Trade Center in the 1st building and escaped through the lobby where they report... They believe there was a bomb in the lobby...

1st woman: We ran down the steps... To the lobby... there was no lobby... Everything was torn up... and even the turnstile was burnt and it was sticking up... and they just told us to run...

2nd woman: My boss ran out of the office... he said one thing... Run... Everybody just ran... and we ran down the stairs... (they) told us to come back up the stairs... and we were like... "Come back up the stairs?... Are you crazy?"...
So we continued down the stairs... We came outside in the lobby... There was no lobby... The lobby was totally gone...

ABC-TV news reporter: Did you see other people?...

And as we were coming out... We passed the lobby... there was no lobby... So I believe the bomb hit the lobby first... and a couple of seconds and the first plane hit...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer

OK, now we are getting somewhere. So please highlight the portion where she said she was in the lobby BEFORE the plane hit. I have read your transcript multiple times and I can't find it.

By the way, the psychological link describes many conspiracy theorists to a tee. See above for a perfect example. Making leaps that don't exist.

Old 08-21-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
OK, now we are getting somewhere. So please highlight the portion where she said she was in the lobby BEFORE the plane hit. I have read your transcript multiple times and I can't find it.

In the woman's last sentence...

Old 08-21-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:

In the woman's last sentence...

Unfortunately for you she doesn't indicate she was in the lobby when the plane struck. Read her words again, it is what she believes. Clearly she has no way of knowing since she wasn't in the lobby when the plane struck the building.

Again you are acutely proving the researchers point. You are making leaps that the evidence doesn't support. I really appreciate you going through his exercise with me. I think it has been most instructive for the folks who have read this exchange.

Old 08-21-2011, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Unfortunately for you she doesn't indicate she was in the lobby when the plane struck. Read her words again, it is what she believes. Clearly she has no way of knowing since she wasn't in the lobby when the plane struck the building.

Again you are acutely proving the researchers point. You are making leaps that the evidence doesn't support. I really appreciate you going through his exercise with me. I think it has been most instructive for the folks who have read this exchange.
So... using your shill-ing psychology... You are saying that the lobby on the ground floor was completely destroyed... simultaneously... as the plane struck the building?...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-21-2011, 10:30 AM

Quote:
So... using your shill-ing psychology... You are saying that the lobby on the ground floor was completely destroyed... simultaneously... as the plane struck the building?...

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Not at all. The lobby was destroyed after the building was hit by the plane, Of course the woman interviewed couldn't be at 2 places simultaneously, and we know she wasn't in the lobby. So the sequence of events were, the building was hit, the woman made a run for it, when she got to the lobby, the damage from the plane had already occured.

Again as I posted numerous times, I know people who were in the lobby when the buildings when the were hit. Almost instantly debris (engine parts, furniture etc.) came raining down. They weren't permitted to leave throughout he street entrance. they were forced to run under the buildings to the Church street exit (as I recall) because the lower levels were being hit with debris.

I am fully aware of the fact that you will never accept that you are wrong, but this exchange is so helpful in demonstrating the pathology. To see how far you will go to try and prove something that is clearly wrong. Thanks again. I want the readers to also note, for context, this poster thinks black helicopters are following her.

Old 08-21-2011, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Not at all. The lobby was destroyed after the building was hit by the plane, Of course the woman interviewed couldn't be at 2 places simultaneously, and we know she wasn't in the lobby. So the sequence of events were, the building was hit, the woman made a run for it, when she got to the lobby, the damage from the plane had already occured.

Again as I posted numerous times, I know people who were in the lobby when the buildings when the were hit. Almost instantly debris (engine parts, furniture etc.) came raining down. They weren't permitted to leave throughout he street entrance. they were forced to run under the buildings to the Church street exit (as I recall) because the lower levels were being hit with debris.

I am fully aware of the fact that you will never accept that you are wrong, but this exchange is so helpful in demonstrating the pathology. To see how far you will go to try and prove something that is clearly wrong. Thanks again. I want the readers to also note, for context, this poster thinks black helicopters are following her.
Again... using your tortured shill-ing psychology... The impact of the plane destroyed the elevator shafts... destroyed the lobby... but not the staircase which they used to evacuate the building?...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-21-2011, 10:36 AM

14,021 posts, read 15,022,389 times
Quote:
Again... using your tortured shill-ing psychology... The impact of the plane destroyed the elevator shafts... destroyed the lobby... but not the staircase which they used to evacuate the building?...

- Arthur Schopenhauer
the plane sliced all three stairwells in the North Tower, and 2 in the south tower.

Old 08-21-2011, 10:40 AM

Quote:

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Actually they didn't destroy the elevator shafts in the time sequence you indicate, and the lobbies weren't destroyed, severely damaged to be sure, but certainly not destroyed. Of course the staircases were very durable, see the miracle staircase. Also as the other poster points out the staircases were severed at the point of impact. But again what you fail to understand, probably because you never spoke to anyone there that day, was damage was caused by various means. Some was mechanical, by falling debris, some was cause by fire, etc.

Thank you so much for this, it is terrific, please note folks how she made these leaps. Again at first she contended that the victim interviewed SAID the lobby was blown up by a bomb. But now we see the tortured logic that got her to that conclusion. In her own mind, I am sure she still believes the victim said the lobby was bombed first. This is great stuff, please keep it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies