Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 12:42 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,741,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Just answer the question... Why leave out WTC 7... but include WTC 1 and 2... I guess they're not related...
Ta da! I am clarevoyent! Again, as every sane reader of the exchange understands this question has been repeatedly asked and answered. Yet this poster simply refuses to answer any questions put to him. This should be instructive to all! Thanks for the help HC!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2011, 12:45 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,044,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Ta da! I am clarevoyent! Again, as every sane reader of the exchange understands this question has been repeatedly asked and answered. Yet tis poster simply refuses to answer any questions put to him. This should be instructive to all! Thanks for the help HC!!
Why leave WTC 7... but include WTC 1 and 2...

Here's the neocon shill playbook... Deny... Deny... Deny... Declare victory... then walk away...

After getting annihilated by me...

Old 08-30-2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Why leave that out?... but include WTC 1 and 2...

Here's the neocon shill playbook... Deny... Deny... Deny... Declare victory... then walk away...

Again, delusions are part of the pathology of the conspiracy theorist. ( see Psychology Today) The poster has had his question answered repeatedly. See posts 609, 611, 613, 615.. Yet this poster refuses to answer any questions put to him. Thanks again HC!

Oh, yes, I am 2 for 2 on my predictions. He called me a shill and he repeated a question hat had been asked and answered multiple times!!

Old 08-30-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Again, delusions are part of the pathology of the conspiracy theorist. ( see Psychology Today) The poster has had his question answered repeatedly. See posts 609, 611, 613, 615.. Yet this poster refuses to answer any questions put to him. Thanks again HC!

I'm still waiting...

Old 08-30-2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
I'm still waiting...

Lol, you have been completely destroyed, and I have predicted your deflection as well. Time for you to pack it up and move along.

By the way, no need to wait, read the referenced posts. So why do you think this poster is afraid to do so? Conspiracy theorists are a fragile lot.

Old 08-30-2011, 12:58 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,465,069 times
Quote:

you never do learn do you

why leave out 7...because like 3, 4,5, 6, the hotel, the church..they were NOT THE TARGETS of the TERRORISTS wtc1 and 2 WERE

btw, I certainly am not a neo-con (liberal in southern baptist clothes)

bush EXpanded the government with the PA...

facts are there..you are wong..you are a liar

Old 08-30-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

why leave out 7...because like 3, 4,5, 6, the hotel, the church..they were NOT THE TARGETS of the TERRORISTS wtc1 and 2 WERE

I'm still waiting...

Why leave out WTC 7... but include WTC 1 and 2 on the 9/11 Coverup... I mean... Commission Report?...

Old 08-30-2011, 01:07 PM

14,006 posts, read 14,987,464 times
Quote:
I'm still waiting...

Why leave out WTC 7... but include WTC 1 and 2 on the 9/11 Coverup... I mean... Commission Report?...

Im sorry, gennerally when a 110 story tower falls on top of a 47 story Building, it collapses.
Also WTC 1&2 where hit by planes so dont bring up the "first buildings to collapse due to fire" argument, because its false.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

Too funny this poster does this when backed into a corner. He will never actually debate. He will ask the same question repeatedly. After answering it repeatedly, you simply refuse to answer the same question again and again and the poster declares victory. Conspiracy theorists are completely insane and never answer questions.

Oh yeah, he always has to have the last word. Watch this, he can't help himself.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
Im sorry, gennerally when a 110 story tower falls on top of a 47 story Building, it collapses.
Also WTC 1&2 where hit by planes so dont bring up the "first buildings to collapse due to fire" argument, because its false.

Funny it had never happened before...

I'm still waiting...

Why leave out WTC 7... but include WTC 1 and 2... on the 9/11 Coverup... I mean... Commission Report?...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies