Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 12:35 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,246,823 times

Advertisements

I heard about this last night from a tweet and see it has now made the news. I didn't know that when Marcus Bachmann pushed CNN reporter, Don Lemmon into a golf cart that this was not the first time the Bachmann people have resorted to physical abuse of reporters.

Michele Bachmann

This woman not only refuses to respond to questions about the abnormal suicide rate of gay teens (or those perceived as gay) in one of her districts that disallowes any intervention into bullying of gays, but now we see that bullying is her team's response to reporters.

This woman needs to get the hell out of dodge. I cannot wait until this freaky, holy roller, and obviously very non-Christian sorry excuse for a human is out of this race.

I will be singing bye-bye Bachman B___.

Last edited by Ecovlke; 08-15-2011 at 12:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2011, 12:42 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
Maybe the Bachmann couple could become professional wrestlers.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:46 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,345,447 times
LOL did you see that crowd? how could they move without somone getting bumped, that reporter got bumped by a woman and cried like a wuss, I don't care for Bachmann but this is just stupid. that reporter should hide his head in shame right after he changes his panties.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:51 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Michelle Bachmann and physical abuse? What are you wack-jobs going to blame her for next? Seriously, some of you need to calm down and start watching soap-operas.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:56 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
LOL did you see that crowd? how could they move without somone getting bumped, that reporter got bumped by a woman and cried like a wuss, I don't care for Bachmann but this is just stupid. that reporter should hide his head in shame right after he changes his panties.
Hell yeah! A real man reporter would have blacken both of Michele's hubby's eyes faster than 1-2-3.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:57 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,090,819 times
Wonder what's gonna happen when the bullies get pushed back.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:00 PM

253 posts, read 201,775 times
Well, I don't see any evidence of the elbowing going on so I can't really comment.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:18 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,246,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Wonder what's gonna happen when the bullies get pushed back.
Really. Some people fight back; I'm one of those,but I'm not a reporter. My sentiments is that someone should give Mr. Bachman a taste of his own medicine. And film it so all knows it is self-defense.

>sigh< Soon these Bachmanns will be on their way home to MN. Just not soon enough.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:22 PM

18,355 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Bachmann has no place in the White House.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:47 PM

58,958 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
I heard about this last night from a tweet and see it has now made the news. I didn't know that when Marcus Bachmann pushed CNN reporter, Don Lemmon into a golf cart that this was not the first time the Bachmann people have resorted to physical abuse of reporters.

Michele Bachmann

This woman not only refuses to respond to questions about the abnormal suicide rate of gay teens (or those perceived as gay) in one of her districts that disallowes any intervention into bullying of gays, but now we see that bullying is her team's response to reporters.

This woman needs to get the hell out of dodge. I cannot wait until this freaky, holy roller, and obviously very non-Christian sorry excuse for a human is out of this race.

I will be singing bye-bye Bachman B___.
A bit of exaggeration on your part, IMO.

From your own article, "
"She came out, after speaking for just a couple minutes," Lemon said on CNN. "There were other reporters and cameras there. And I asked her very respectful questions: 'How do you think you did in the debate last night?' and 'How do you think you're going to end up in the Ames Straw Poll?' And her two campaign aides started elbowing me."
Lemon continued: "I told them, asked them not to elbow me. And then her husband Marcus started doing the same thing. And then he elbowed me into the cart. And I said, 'You just pushed me into the cart.' And he goes, 'No, you did it yourself.'"

So, you have a crowd of pushing reporters all shoving trying to jam a microphone in her face, (they all do it),AND HE COMPLAINS ABOUT BEING 'PUSHED' A LITTLE. Right.

If he can't stand pushy crowds, maybe he should find a new job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies