Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: When will the first flash mob regret the day they flash mobbed?
1-3 months 23 42.59%
3-6 months 5 9.26%
6+ months 3 5.56%
Not gonna happen 9 16.67%
Pie 14 25.93%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 09:31 AM

11,758 posts, read 14,644,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Cite from my post history?
Here's one where you encourage people to be prepared to shoot minorities when they go to vote in November:

Quote:
riginally Posted by KUchief25
This is a preview of the ballot box come next November. Holder has already given the ok for minorities to suppress voting at the box. Better ammo up before you go vote.
If you carry concealed, for God's sake use a "pocket protector" like a Kel-Tec and not some bulgy 1911 that might print. It's illegal to go to the polls with a gun, but they also say it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Or another one from the same thread in which you use racist stereotyping language:

Quote:
Hate crime.

"My baby didn't do nuffin"
And, of course, there is the evident glee with which you raise the question of people in flash mobs being shot. In the context of yesterday's thread on the topic it is clear beyond question that you are talking about black people.

And that's only from this month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2011, 09:36 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
I see no one bothered to answer my question.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:40 AM

253 posts, read 201,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
And libs worry about legal CCW and guns. They ought to be worried more about Negro and Hispanic gangs who will tear them up as quickly as any other white/gringo person.

This is what liberalism and barry sotero has brought us to. Well done.
First of all, just call them black people instead of negro, ok?
Second, CCW didn't prevent any of these flash mobs to happen, did they? All states have CCW, except IL & WI (for now). So tell me, how does CCW elminate these mobs?
Third, you actually have the audacity to blame these mobs on liberals & the president? Care to explain this ridiculous viewpoint?

Old 08-16-2011, 09:49 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,277,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Here's one where you encourage people to be prepared to shoot minorities when they go to vote in November:

Or another one from the same thread in which you use racist stereotyping language:

And, of course, there is the evident glee with which you raise the question of people in flash mobs being shot. In the context of yesterday's thread on the topic it is clear beyond question that you are talking about black people.

And that's only from this month.
I'll wait until you can find something that suggests these comments are targeted towards minorities. A redneck with some missing teeth would sound the same.

I'll also wait until I see a cite from my posting history that suggests I'm eagerly awaiting it. How do you know I'm not speaking merely in preparation for what I predict is inevitable?

Old 08-16-2011, 09:55 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,884,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
I know you're eager to hear about black people getting shot by white people, but most of the rest of us are not.
Like so many liberals, I know you are eager to assert that all blacks are criminals, but the rest of us are not. The rest of us just want to shoot criminals, not black people.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:59 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,727,347 times
Quote:
Seeing the increase in audacity of these flash mobs (latest in Kansas City), how long before they mess with the wrong storeowner? I can see a scenario where a storeowner doesn't take kindly to being robbed and opens fire with the 12 gauge hanging underneath the counter. Question is: when is the first strike going to happen?

im thinking charles bronson's death wish

Old 08-16-2011, 10:06 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Seeing the increase in audacity of these flash mobs (latest in Kansas City), how long before they mess with the wrong storeowner? I can see a scenario where a storeowner doesn't take kindly to being robbed and opens fire with the 12 gauge hanging underneath the counter. Question is: when is the first strike going to happen?
I would like the answer to be, "never", because the insipid Flash Mobs stopped.

Barring that, I hope it's soon NOT because I enjoy people getting hurt but because I want them to get a lesson on repercussions for their actions before MORE people get hurt.

Old 08-16-2011, 10:07 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,947,199 times
Quote:
Funny thing is, most would be justified in such. one of the components for using lethal force is that the offenders are in numbers where normal force would not be sufficient. I think our "flash mobs" need to do a little more reading on the law as even in most liberal states, lethal force could be justified in such.

"I am sorry your honor, I told them to stop, they surrounded me and I was fearful of my life!"

In states that protect property rights, well... it would be open season. If they did such in a Texas store, the store owner after calling out to dispense and stop such offense could kill those who did not acknowledge.

Old 08-16-2011, 10:09 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,409,326 times
Flash mobs represent anarchy. It won't belong before store owners exhibit the same behavior and cease to worry about the consequences.

Old 08-16-2011, 10:09 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,828,610 times
Quote:
@ 1:50

V for Vendetta, Revolution - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies