Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 08:40 PM

321 posts, read 362,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
In come the Coulter bashers who never even clicked on the link. Like clockwork they are.
We should have the civil war already and get it over with so we can deport all the leftover surviving liberals and illegal aliens to california and move on....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2011, 08:48 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,127,813 times
Its not just liberals that I find hilarious.

I never found so much spine splitting humor as I found during the hilarious debt ceiling debate.

Humor not just from libs, but also amazing comedy and funnies from consvers and teas. Looking at most recent polls the bulk of the American people agree the humor from both side was captivating----80% of them now feel Congress is a joke.

Why even S and P loved the humor-------so yeah folks libs can be funny----and conservs and teas can match them, and in some cases rocket right pass them.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:55 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Ann Coulter is a flame throwing entertainer. I can't believe anyone takes anything she says seriously.
Quote:
In come the Coulter bashers who never even clicked on the link. Like clockwork they are.
maja quoted the article with tidbits like this

Democrats' real achievement has been in destroying the family, and thereby creating an endless supply of potential rioters."

proving mackinac81's assertion. coulter is a flame throwing entertainer.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:32 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
I just have ti throw my two cents worth in here. Firstly, there was a time when I thought that my country, Canada and the USA were very similar. WE seemed to share a lot of the same values and our two countries were progressing more or less on a path to a "More just society.

Those days a gone. Canada is now light years ahead of the USA in just about every single category that you might want to examine.

Why is that? what happened?
I'll tell you what happened. The Ann Coulters and all the other like minded ignoramuses came along and are in the process of poisoning the minds of your entire nation with their bellowing bungle. Millions upon millions of Americans just lap this horrible negative and destructive garbage up on a daily basis. I just can't understand it one single bit.

Anyway, Coulter was scheduled to speak at the university of Ottawa. A few days before the gig the university publicly warned Coulter that she had better watch her mouth while speaking here because we have laws against HATE speech and she could find herself in a heap of trouble. This announcement caused a flurry of talk within her group but they were still going ahead with it. Just a couple of days before she was to speak the university advised Coulter that they could not guarantee her safety while speaking on their campus. She cancelled.

This was just a reaction of what I would expect from any cross section of Canadians. We already know all the things she hates. We generally reject everything she stands for and advocates. We like our country and the values it stands for. We even like the politicians on the other side of our particular partisan position. I'm a liberal but I can't bring myself to dislike the Prime Minister because he is a conservative and may do things differently that I would like. I respect my country and the country elected him as our leader and so, let him lead. If he proves to be a poor leader well then we will have a different one next time around. Canadians are not having an attack of mental instability because of the leadership of the country and we wouldn't have no matter what party was in power.

I want to end this post with a thought for anyone who might support the likes of Coulter. Liberalism, Liberal, those are bad words to them and a cause of much anguish and teeth knashing.

One of the best leaders Canada has ever had and he was world famous as one of the foremost philosopher of liberalism. Lead this country for 20 years and was very responsible for the greatness of Canada to day defined the entire essence of liberalism this way.

"Liberalism, is towards a more just society" That is just what it is and if you have a problem with that idea then you can just stay over there on your side of the border. Continue to listen to the likes of Ann Coulter as your country swirls down and down because of the movement away from a more just society and the creation of a schizo, paranoia plagued, disfunctional place the USA is becomming.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:32 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Who can argue with any of this? I know many will try but they will have to use some of that good old liberal trash talking to do so. I don't imagine any of the liberals here will admit to any of this, mainly because they won't read any of it. It might hurt to read it.

True, government employees are doing jobs we don't want done, can never be fired, are bankrupting the country and periodically break out in mob violence.

True, also, that the children of broken families sometimes burn city blocks to the ground or kill their great-grandmothers with swords. But what a voting bloc!

Ann Coulter - August 17, 2011 - LIBERALS AREN'T FUNNY, THEY'RE A RIOT!
Are you seriously quoting Ann Coulter? She is one of the most evil human beings on this planet. Have you read some of the crap she spews against people? She is identical to Fred Phelps, Pat Robertson, etc.

I can't believe you people actually support her.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:48 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Roy, you seem like a fairly decent person. Why are you spreading this trash from this piece of garbage calling itself Anne Coulter?
She calls herself Ann Coulter so you must be talking about somebody I don't know about. Did you read any part of it? If so, would you like to discuss the parts you don't like. I am ready and willing but it seems like you are using the old Alinsky dodge of attacking the messenger and not the message.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Ann Coulter? That ugly shemale NEVER has anything to say that's worth listening to....
Another Alinskyite attack of the messenger without word one about the message. I think it may be time for you to ask Media Matters for something about this one so you can learn what is there.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:50 PM

898 posts, read 827,922 times
The Alinsky is strong in the c-d leftwing brigade. That's why most of them are on ignore so quit quoting them!

Old 08-19-2011, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Ann Coulter is a flame throwing entertainer. I can't believe anyone takes anything she says seriously.
You will never know what she has said unless you read some of her work. You did a great job of attacking the messenger her, however.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:55 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
maja quoted the article with tidbits like this

Democrats' real achievement has been in destroying the family, and thereby creating an endless supply of potential rioters."

proving mackinac81's assertion. coulter is a flame throwing entertainer.
And far right conservatives wonder why they're considered anti-intelllectual. Still waiting for someone to cite a George Will column in a thread here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
That's OK, no one takes you seriously either.
meh. I don't post based on whether people pay attention, but I am pleased to know that you speak for every single person on this forum, conservative and liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies