Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2011, 05:51 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
"Gadaffi failed to see what was happening. Going from humble Bedouin herdsman to absolute ruler was too much, too fast. Gadaffi was not crazy, but for sure he was the oddest person I have met. But he was also sly as a fox and truly charismatic. In a world of Arab dictators in poorly tailored suits, Gadaffi was a peacock – albeit a dangerous one."

"After all these years, I still can’t figure out whether Gadaffi was really hearing voices that guided him, or just having adolescent fun scandalizing and frightening the world."

The Gadaffi I Knew by Eric Margolis
Dry your tears and continue the fight: the one you were shown was not Muammar Al-Gaddafi

According to reports reaching us, the martyr humiliated and presented as Muammar Al-Gaddafi, in videos and photographs that have been shown around the world, has been identified as the real person actually called Ali Majid Al Andalus who was an inhabitant of Sirte in Libya and was famous for his resemblance to the brother Leader of the El Fateh Revolution.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:26 PM

Gadaffi Death. NATO WAS THERE. PROOF!

Gadaffi Death. NATO WAS THERE. PROOF! - YouTube

Old 10-28-2011, 06:58 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
"Gadaffi failed to see what was happening. Going from humble Bedouin herdsman to absolute ruler was too much, too fast. Gadaffi was not crazy, but for sure he was the oddest person I have met. But he was also sly as a fox and truly charismatic. In a world of Arab dictators in poorly tailored suits, Gadaffi was a peacock – albeit a dangerous one."

"After all these years, I still can’t figure out whether Gadaffi was really hearing voices that guided him, or just having adolescent fun scandalizing and frightening the world."

The Gadaffi I Knew by Eric Margolis
Those that knew him well, thought very highly of him. Farrakhan was one such person.
Nation Of Islam Leader Slams Qaddafi's Death | Fox News
If people were willing to look behind the media spin, and actually learn about this man, his family life, his Green Book. They would find the truth. He was a good man, with great dreams for the people of Africa. He didn't deserve what happened to him, nobody does. His faithful Intelligence Commander was recently thrown out a 2nd story window. They won't let him be interviewed. These people are savages.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Gadaffi Death. NATO WAS THERE. PROOF!

Gadaffi Death. NATO WAS THERE. PROOF! - YouTube
Not a surprise. The rebels would have packed it up a long time ago, if not for NATO and boots on the ground directing them, training them, focusing them.
I have learned a great deal from this Libya experience, for one thing, there are good muslims and bad muslims. I have a hard time accepting that Gaddafi was Sharia, but Mathaba said he was. Can you explain HC?
I plan to purchase the books on Qaddafi that Mathaba recommends. He is a fascinating person.
Today the news said that Saif wants to turn himself in for war crimes. ?

Old 10-28-2011, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Not a surprise. The rebels would have packed it up a long time ago, if not for NATO and boots on the ground directing them, training them, focusing them.
I have learned a great deal from this Libya experience, for one thing, there are good muslims and bad muslims. I have a hard time accepting that Gaddafi was Sharia, but Mathaba said he was. Can you explain HC?
I plan to purchase the books on Qaddafi that Mathaba recommends. He is a fascinating person.
Today the news said that Saif wants to turn himself in for war crimes. ?

Saif Qaddafi is not turning himslef in... You can't go by ANYTHING mainstream says...

Libya - Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, new leader of the Libyan Resistance - YouTube

Old 10-28-2011, 10:55 PM

Identification of the body would have been simple.

(Note: Peter's New York cannot affirm the death of Libyan leader Col. Muammar Qaddafi until verifiably authentic statements by close family members attest to the same, and/or until customary methods of identification, such as fingerprints, are used to verify the identity of the corpses, which were held for several days by NTC forces before alleged burial at an undisclosed location. Formal death certificates must also be presented for examination by the public. The international mass media has failed to demand such verification, which failure encourages the replication of abuses of the public trust and crimes against humanity.)
OpEdNews - Diary: News Service Aligned With Qaddafi Identifies Victim As Body Of Another

Old 10-28-2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Identification of the body would have been simple.

(Note: Peter's New York cannot affirm the death of Libyan leader Col. Muammar Qaddafi until verifiably authentic statements by close family members attest to the same, and/or until customary methods of identification, such as fingerprints, are used to verify the identity of the corpses, which were held for several days by NTC forces before alleged burial at an undisclosed location. Formal death certificates must also be presented for examination by the public. The international mass media has failed to demand such verification, which failure encourages the replication of abuses of the public trust and crimes against humanity.)
OpEdNews - Diary: News Service Aligned With Qaddafi Identifies Victim As Body Of Another
It appears to have been one of his doubles... The hair sample turned out to be a wig...

Old 10-29-2011, 04:49 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
Those that knew him well, thought very highly of him. Farrakhan was one such person.
Nation Of Islam Leader Slams Qaddafi's Death | Fox News
If people were willing to look behind the media spin, and actually learn about this man, his family life, his Green Book. They would find the truth. He was a good man, with great dreams for the people of Africa. He didn't deserve what happened to him, nobody does. His faithful Intelligence Commander was recently thrown out a 2nd story window. They won't let him be interviewed. These people are savages.
I'm sure Mussolini had friends who spoke highly of him too.

Let's be clear. The right-wing is desperate to call this a failure because they hate Obama and want to subdue any success and emphasize every failure. To put it bluntly, when was the last time Fox had presented Farrakhan in good light? Funny that he's now considered a statesman by Fox -- when he's critical of an Obama policy.

We don't have to listen to "media spin." We just need only to view a jubilant Libya to know first-hand what those who knew him well -- the Libyan people, thought of him. I don't see many Libyans crying for him.

Old 10-29-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I'm sure Mussolini had friends who spoke highly of him too.

Let's be clear. The right-wing is desperate to call this a failure because they hate Obama and want to subdue any success and emphasize every failure. To put it bluntly, when was the last time Fox had presented Farrakhan in good light? Funny that he's now considered a statesman by Fox -- when he's critical of an Obama policy.

We don't have to listen to "media spin." We just need only to view a jubilant Libya to know first-hand what those who knew him well -- the Libyan people, thought of him. I don't see many Libyans crying for him.
What you saw was the people of Libya cheering because they drove out NATO and the rebel "rats"...

Old 10-29-2011, 08:15 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
What you saw was the people of Libya cheering because they drove out NATO and the rebel "rats"...
Oh please.
Wow, are you in denial. Listen carefully at the man in the car at 48 sec:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies