Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 07:08 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,197,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
Seems to me the TP influence is growing, regardless of the amount of support, considering that without its influence the debt ceiling would've increased without any efforts at lowering the deficit. Thank goodness for those who will stand on principle.
They want to believe it's losing support! I think they are in for a shock.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2011, 07:12 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,987,881 times
Default " Now Don't Be All Skeeeeeeeered Of Tha Dang TEA Party Blighters" !!! They Be Good Fellers An All !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You need to read what other posters have already said regarding Ron Paul and he Tea Party. He cannot lay claim to the current movement.

According to whom is support for the Tea Party "waning"? You WISH it were.
nononsenseguy !!! ... Spot On !

Cheers / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 08-30-2011, 07:15 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,758,647 times
Default Smart.........what smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Shouldn't libbies support a so-called intelligence test? After all, liberal psychologists published a study claiming liberals are smarter than everyone else.
.....I know a guy who claims Liberalism is a mental disease............and he's smart. But it's not enough to blame and accuse others. It is about management, there is a time to be liberal and a time to be conservative but Americans are free to be excessive...it comes with the territory. We need, a Good manager NOW!, not a teacher , not a lawyer and we need a real American. We need a track record, military experience, not a childishman in a candy store. Obama is not the only problem, Congress is the problem and solution. It needs an overhaul. We need the borders secure and the constitution respected.

Old 08-30-2011, 07:27 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,758,647 times
Default Thanks ...........but

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post
bluescityleon !!! ... Interesting It Be !!!

Indeed ... In all probability many of the American people who support the "Taxed Enough Already" movement are folks just like you leon !

Sounds like a dang good bunch of blokes does it not ?

Cheers / Old Sgt. Lamar
............My eyes are open to the fact that every good and perfect idea...............is the target of hijackers. Remember Peace and Love.....?.............not every one who cries for Peace and Love
settled for the real thing..............now the War is in congress, on the border and coming to a neighborhood near you and me. The Tea Party is a triangulation to get vote. I hope we get the government we pay for . The Greatest Generation brought down Hitler and others. This New greatist Generation.................it need to bring down Congress.

Old 08-30-2011, 07:42 PM

24,455 posts, read 33,141,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Anyone that is at least half way intelligent.
So you think the government overspending is "good?"

Old 08-30-2011, 08:50 PM

3,522 posts, read 6,070,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescityleon View Post
Trump,Perry?......is there a number? How many people support the tea party?
Not this Illinois voter , not now
they need to get back to their basics

Old 08-30-2011, 10:56 PM

4,066 posts, read 2,257,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyandcloudydays View Post
Not this Illinois voter , not now
they need to get back to their basics
And how are things in Illinois? Hasn't that state lost over 89,000 jobs since their last tax increase? I guess it's something to look forward to when the Bush tax cuts expire in January...can't wait!

Old 08-31-2011, 03:43 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,253,336 times
I'd say rednecks of the racist caliber.

Old 08-31-2011, 05:22 AM

3,522 posts, read 6,070,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
And how are things in Illinois? Hasn't that state lost over 89,000 jobs since their last tax increase? I guess it's something to look forward to when the Bush tax cuts expire in January...can't wait!
Did you not see we needed a change
Do you actually think I enjoy watching people get foreclosed upon?
lose their job and so on
If you think that then your wrong and you did not read the entire thread

Old 08-31-2011, 05:26 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,197,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post
nononsenseguy !!! ... Spot On !

Cheers / Old Sgt. Lamar
Thank you, Sarge! Cheers back!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies