Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 01:24 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,078,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I have said it once and will say it again, there is not such thing as a "flash mob." It is gang violence and petty robberies plain and simple.

Why do people keep making up stuff that has always happened. Tell the blogmaster to search for the past 100 years and he/she will find similar happenings. Jeesh!! It is getting more ridiculous by the day with people who believe this crap.

You can see it is gang violence plain and simply by looking at the post dated 7/21/11 where it actually mentions "gang bangers."

Why do you people keep trying to spin something into something that is not there. Do you not remember hearing on the news 10-15-20 hell even 30 years ago of some kids robbing a store??? Give me a break.

I guess you just like to be afraid of teenagers and live your lives in fear of "flash mobs" hoping to one day encounter one so you can become a mob unto yourself and kill them for being violent. Oxymoron to the finest.
it is not always gang violence and petty robberies, well at least not according to the OP link. Since one was 2 groups of student fighting each other
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2011, 01:26 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,527,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Wrong again, buddy. I am in SC and that has never happened. Maybe you should move if you think so lowly of the area you live in.
Doesn't surprise me at all that you are in SC. In fact I should have guessed it. Not one flash mob here but you are so angry you want to kill groups of black youths. why does not surprise me. I wont leave you leave.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
No, but the 80+ year old guy in St. Louis who was robbed, beaten and left for dead might.

You can bet that if *one* of them came after me, bullets would be flying.

20yrsinBranson
Again the problem is the link in the OP does list a group of students fighting with each other as being one of these flash mobs.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:31 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,527,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Again the problem is the link in the OP does list a group of students fighting with each other as being one of these flash mobs.
Damn R74 why do you keep trying to reason with these right wingers. They want to shoot into crowds of black youths and that is the bottom line. It is straight racist blood lust but yet you keep trying to show that the op facts are lies. He/she knows that. It doesn't matter to them any black teen that is not like Carlton is an animal who should be killed.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:32 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,810,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post

I stand corrected, so now flash mobs are gang violence, robberies, and kids fighting each other.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
I stand corrected, so now flash mobs are gang violence, robberies, and kids fighting each other.
Yep.. according to many. But the main problem is that it is only considered a flash mob if it is black people doing it, if it is white then it is considered just robberies and kids fighting with each other etc...

Old 08-26-2011, 01:34 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,587,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Doesn't surprise me at all that you are in SC. In fact I should have guessed it. Not one flash mob here but you are so angry you want to kill groups of black youths. why does not surprise me. I wont leave you leave.

I NEVER said kill groups of black youths - stop putting words in my mouth. I said the youths committing these crimes should be punished and if someone they were hurting had a gun, they should shoot.

I am not leaving...born and raised here with a huge family legacy throughout the history books. Are you a transplant? Most transplants are not overly happy in the south.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:38 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,858,566 times
Quote:
They're actually not. The site just doesn't have the most appropriate name. However the majority of stuff on the site would fit the definition.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:43 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,471,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverOne View Post
Violent Flash Mobs - Violent Flash Mobs

this website tracks violent mobs across the US and tells how many and how violent it is getting to be........
How is this a Flash mob?
3 teens shot near mayor during late-night mayhem in Kansas City; officials call for 9 pm teen curfew

how is this a flash mob?
7 teens charged with mob action in Chinatown robbery, attack - chicagotribune.com

how is this a flash mob?
Food Deliveryman Robbed, Beaten Unconscious In Delaware « CBS Philly

how is this a flash mob?
New York Police Department NYPD Seeks Thugs Who Have Mugged Three People At 181st And Creston Avenue In Fordham Heights Section Of The Bronx, Stealing 64-Year-Old's Bible « CBS New York

and these are the most recent entries. Looks like crime to me. I would assume a flash mob is when a whole lot more congregate to do something

I mean they even have the vancouver stanley cup riot on here. If that really a flash riot? I think this site needs to do a better job of filtering its content.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:47 PM

20,306 posts, read 19,899,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Yes this one and all your other conservative tea party buddies want nothing more than to see a group of blacks kids getting loud so they can gun them down.
You really believe one of the tenets of your average TP member is to "gun people down".

Stop listening to the likes of Garafalo, Maxine Waters, Pelosi and other nuts of their ilk.

It leads to rather silly, overly dramatic posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies