Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 07:08 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Yeah it seems to be 90% random though, I think that's the focus, albeit with a couple of outliers. The vast majority of violence in real life is between people that know each other, yet on this site it's the opposite, so I'm going to assume that the intent of this site is primarily to report random violence.

Edit - Or maybe just group violence?

Edit again - Here - About - Violent Flash Mobs
I think the criteria was that it involves non whites.

Just another, I'm not a racist BUT.......... Thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2011, 07:23 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,861,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I think the criteria was that it involves non whites.

Just another, I'm not a racist BUT.......... Thread
Then why is there a link to an article about two white kids killing a black guy?

Old 08-26-2011, 07:32 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,354,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
THat'll stop those naked NYC subway flash mobs!
No, that's called flashing the mob.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:39 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times

Black mobs disrupting Richmond, VA - YouTube!

Old 08-26-2011, 07:55 PM

711 posts, read 1,511,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Sit them down for a cup of tea and to talk about their feeeelings.

I have another question. What would you do if confronted by a flash mob of racist tea party members?
I,d serve great tea, hand out guns as party favors , and make plans.

Old 08-26-2011, 08:45 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,990,034 times
Default Reading the list shows typical cowardly NYC police

Read the links..There was a white guy in Harlem that was chased by a black gang into the strret, hit and killed by a car, while the black gang was shouting racist names at him.

Typical cowardly white NYC police say "Oh! it wasn't racism.."

These creep cops do it to buy peace for themselves, while sacrificing white "civilians". Then these creeps crawl back to their homes outside of NYC cashing their paychecks.

I use to travel much to NYC, and I had several small crimes and property damages committed against me (by blacks), and each time the stupid white cops let them go..telling me "What are you gonna do?..they're black, they have no money".

Now I try not to go there at all.

In the incident where they chased the white guy into traffic, the cops claim it was random....Right!..How many white guys are walking around 125 Street in Harlem...Yes it was late at night...But there were other witnesses...Why not them?...Why the white guy?

Old 08-26-2011, 08:56 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
Read the links..There was a white guy in Harlem that was chased by a black gang into the strret, hit and killed by a car, while the black gang was shouting racist names at him.

Typical cowardly white NYC police say "Oh! it wasn't racism.."

These creep cops do it to buy peace for themselves, while sacrificing white "civilians". Then these creeps crawl back to their homes outside of NYC cashing their paychecks.

I use to travel much to NYC, and I had several small crimes and property damages committed against me (by blacks), and each time the stupid white cops let them go..telling me "What are you gonna do?..they're black, they have no money".

Now I try not to go there at all.

In the incident where they chased the white guy into traffic, the cops claim it was random....Right!..How many white guys are walking around 125 Street in Harlem...Yes it was late at night...But there were other witnesses...Why not them?...Why the white guy?
Cowardly NYC Police? Trust me they are cowardly when it comes to black people. Where have you been the last 50 years?

Old 08-26-2011, 09:00 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Wrong answer and the attempted deflection is getting pathetic and grotesque.

The videos showing countless attacks from black kids on people is disgusting and there is no way you can compare them to a group of kids getting loud.

Fail again.
I hate to say that I think they may be practicing up for the racial riots of next summer. Think about what many whites will think if they see a chance to get run down by one of those mobs. I do think that race will be inserted into the campaign period. I hate to think that but it may well work very well. Lets hope I am wrong, but I think not. They are just practicing up for next year.

Old 08-26-2011, 11:36 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
This is just something else for the wingnut racists to get all worked up about ("lookout, the nigras are gonna get us!"). But if they don't get their regular "fear & rage fix", they start going thru withdrawal (and it ain't purty)!

Old 08-26-2011, 11:58 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,259,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
I would like to see the demographics of these THUGS.
They're 99.9 % Black and under 18. There. That was easy. I know it hurts. Just being honest and factual. Let's cut to the chase. I feel bad for law abiding Black people. I really do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies