Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 07:22 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
My home is on an aerobic septic system and I use well water like millions of people all over this country... speaking of mind numbing.
OMG! I completely forgot that the vast majority of homes wipe their own arses with washable materials in aerobic septic systems. How could I forget that? Clearly, I haven't had my daily regiment of meth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2011, 07:26 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Clearly, I haven't had my daily regiment of meth.
Based on your posts it looks like you've had quite enough if you believe that people on septic systems don't use toilet paper. Now that you've made yourself look like an uninformed fool what else would you like to ***** about?

Old 08-27-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
I do, I've met enough Obama supporting idiots to know that a very large percentage of them think exactly like this piece of trash does.
I have little doubt the vast majority in any podunk suburb sport the same IQ. Clearly, that is a reality in the US. We have folk in this thread under the impression that the reality they live in is comprised of fantastic magic because they're just so special.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Ever hear of septic systems, artificial wetlands, composting systems, etc.?
Do you actually pop a squat in the wetlands? Can we find you there in an hour? Probably not.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
I have little doubt the vast majority in any podunk suburb sport the same IQ. Clearly, that is a reality in the US. We have folk in this thread under the impression that the reality they live in is comprised of fantastic magic because they're just so special.
What do any of your ignorant rants have to do with this piece of trash Obama supporter trying to blame everyone on the planet for her own mistakes? People who live in "podunk" suburbs didn't elect the idiot in the White House, ghetto trash like the woman in the video in post #1 did.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Based on your posts it looks like you've had quite enough if you believe that people on septic systems don't use toilet paper. Now that you've made yourself look like an uninformed fool what else would you like to ***** about?
Clearly, you use TP and that's the point. The reality is that you are completely dependent, as the vast majority. I'm putting out the challenge to go off the grid. Weave your own toilet paper. Pick one convenience in your life and do it on your own. The fact of the matter is that the poor in this country really get a bang for their buck.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
What do any of your ignorant rants have to do with this piece of trash Obama supporter trying to blame everyone on the planet for her own mistakes? People who live in "podunk" suburbs didn't elect the idiot in the White House, ghetto trash like the woman in the video in post #1 did.
I have no arugment there. The woman in the OP is a perfect representative of an entitled populace that is under the impression that they don't need to work. They don't need to work for the luxuries all of us enjoy. Luxuries that are paid for and labored by other people.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:38 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,165,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdose View Post
um in alot of places you can't get a job if you don't have a solid way of transportation. You'll need a car to work. You'll be in debt in order to pay for that car. Plain and simple.
Then get a job in walking distance, or on a bus route. I have 1 child that has followed this advice and it works well for them.

BTW, I have a car, it's 7½ years old, and paid for.

My credit card, used infrequently and paid for the next month. My ONLY real debt is my mortgage, and to be quite honest, it's less than my next door neighbor's rent.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Clearly, you use TP and that's the point. The reality is that you are completely dependent, as the vast majority. I'm putting out the challenge to go off the grid. Weave your own toilet paper. Pick one convenience in your life and do it on your own. The fact of the matter is that the poor in this country really get a bang for their buck.
I think you need to learn what dependent actually means, people who have jobs and work to provide for their family aren't dependent on the people they buy things from. If you expect the gov. to provide those things for "free" then you are dependent.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:49 PM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
Do you actually pop a squat in the wetlands? Can we find you there in an hour? Probably not.
Artificial wetland systems are simply an alternative to conventional septic systems. A fairly normal toilet drains into a constructed wetland. Wetlands will essentially filter waste, within their limits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies