Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 04:43 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Suit dismissed in shooting death of Juárez boy by Border Patrol agent - El Paso Times I was misinformed. Here is the link as to how this case was decided.
They're going to appeal - that family still has big dollarsigns in their eyes and the Mexican government is going to provide them -- as in pay their legal costs.

Mexico supports it's border agent killers and those who attempt to kill them.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_18764616
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2011, 04:49 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,412,481 times
An attorney friend of mine definitely thinks there will be lawsuits filed by Mexican citizens against the United States due to Operation Fast and Furious.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:51 PM

Quote:
An attorney friend of mine definitely thinks there will be lawsuits filed by Mexican citizens against the United States due to Operation Fast and Furious.
I'm sure there will be - but they should of course go after the Obama administration. I think he's very cozy however with some elements of the Mexican government, maybe this is why he put through his recent amnesty and all this pro-open borders talk he's doing. He's in their pocket now.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
They're going to appeal - that family still has big dollarsigns in their eyes and the Mexican government is going to provide them -- as in pay their legal costs.

Mexico supports it's border agent killers and those who attempt to kill them.

Mexican officials offer legal help to family of Juárez boy fatally shot by US agent - El Paso Times
Mexico is definitely interested in placing all blame on the United States. I think we can safely assume that the Mexican government will support any and all lawsuits that may be filed due to Operation Fast and Furious.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Mexico is definitely interested in placing all blame on the United States. I think we can safely assume that the Mexican government will support any and all lawsuits that may be filed due to Operation Fast and Furious.
Yes - but they can also blackmail and extort our administration over this and I suspect from some of Obama's recent actions, they are doing just that. He sure pushed that amnesty through very quickly and without the normal process being followed. It didn't even have to go through Congress.

Yes....many thousands of new work permits for illegals -- with unemployment of American citizens rising.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes - but they can also blackmail and extort our administration over this and I suspect from some of Obama's recent actions, they are doing just that. He sure pushed that amnesty through very quickly and without the normal process being followed. It didn't even have to go through Congress.

Yes....many thousands of new work permits for illegals -- with unemployment of American citizens rising.
Ah ha!

Old 08-30-2011, 06:09 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,316,613 times
Quote:
well maybe we should pull out afghanistan and libya and help mexico take on these well armed Cartels with Joint US/Canada/Mexico military forces..

I mean Canada could have 60-65 Leopard 2A6 main battle tanks which just saw combat in afghainstan and new up 100 armoured APC's and send in 20-25 F-18's and 20-25 chinook helicopters some AWACS

the US could send M1 Abrams and Bradley fighting vehicles, uparounred Humvees along with f-18 and F-15's and some apache gunships and C-130 gunships and a few AWACS..

mexico could also use their military to hold areas and do joint operations with us..I mean 10 years of combat in afghanistan against the taliban and 6 months flying sorties in libya..for both Canada and the US we could both send 15,000 troops each to have a combined force of 30,000. I mean mexico could send in their military and police forces to seize the weapons and gain control in some parts...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies