Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2011, 09:56 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,047,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You really think the Republican governor of New Jersey wants to make the Obama administration look better? You know, the guy a lot of people on this forum were hoping would run against Obama in the upcoming election?

Chris Christie is a tool... He would never get nominated... He's too extreme right...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2011, 10:11 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Can you stop making this into a Republican thing? We're talking about weather reporting. Not gay marriage or healthcare. Seriously.

And wishing inclement weather upon people is really messed up.
Seriously the REPUGS are the ones complaining about the coverage of the storm, the ones complaining that it wasn't worse....but that isn't "messed up" to you...

They're probably upset that they might be missing the latest Lindsey Lohan report or one of their other IMPORTANT issues....

Old 08-28-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
The timing of the Evacuation of NYC for the first time in history is suspect... That's the point here...
The timing is suspect!! LOL!

WHEN did YOU want them evacuated...Repug time? Bush time?AFTER the storm!!!???

Old 08-28-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

Louisiana gets powerful hurricanes... NYC doesn't... How about creating jobs for those lives you just saved...

Old 08-28-2011, 10:49 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
Seriously the REPUGS are the ones complaining about the coverage of the storm, the ones complaining that it wasn't worse....but that isn't "messed up" to you...

They're probably upset that they might be missing the latest Lindsey Lohan report or one of their other IMPORTANT issues....
Quote:

Ignorance and hate like this is exactly why *******s will lose in 2012. You make the people of this country sick.

Old 08-28-2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Ignorance and hate like this is exactly why *******s will lose in 2012. You make the people of this country sick.
Of course YOU saw hate in this ...Repugs only have 3 emotions hate, fear, and anger, all right on the surface.
Just couldn't face having Repugs made to look like the fools they are, could ya?

You only thought it was ignorant because you couldn't understand all those big words

Now, please prove(I know you can't/won't because Repugs can never prove any allegations) that you KNOW I make ALL the people of this country sick....???Waiting.....

Old 08-28-2011, 11:26 AM

1,081 posts, read 916,078 times
Obama and Biden agreed hurricanes are good stimulus if handled properly.

Old 08-28-2011, 11:38 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You are missing the point, which is the hype and politics of this weather reporting. 'They' insisted that we believe it, Bloomberg said it's against the law not to.
I know that last is "tongue in cheek", but please show a link!

Quote:
Ya, do you know exactly what POINT these idiots are trying to make???

They seem so disappointed that more people didn't die and lose their homes....I call them repugs for a good reason
!

I guess 'cause they're all repugs they don't understand something like weather which has to do with that scary "science" thing that repugs avoid at all costs.

But they sure seem proud of their excellent 20/20 hindsight...which is the ONLY vision they have...

I am hoping for a Blizzard of Hurricane Proportions to hit the Chicago area this winter ...without a word of warning.....
Oh, yes, I figured that out days ago.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:00 PM

So much for the hurricane... The Yankees are playing a double header against the Orioles in sunny Baltimore...

Old 08-28-2011, 12:03 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
So much for the hurricane... The Yankees are playing a double header against the Orioles in sunny Baltimore...
Still cloudy and windy here, but not more than the usual after a strong storm. Hell, we've got several supercells this past May that were as strong as Irene and those flooded the streets where I live. Irene didn't make a dent but I knew that was gonna happen. Hurricanes to me are like earthquakes to Californians. I'm sure everyone in Florida knew when Irene reached the Mid-Atlantic that it was gonna be a big fizzle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies