Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 08:33 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
You mean a policy of violating the territory of another sovereign nation?

How many innocent civilians has this policy killed in Pakistan I wonder...I am sure you do not care.
They only cared about civilian deaths and sovereignty when Bush was doing it. Now, not so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2011, 10:12 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
You mean a policy of violating the territory of another sovereign nation?
Suddenly this matters to you, just because it is Obama doing it? You really are going to try to equate these kinds of surgical strikes as violation of sovereignty compared to the wholesale invasion and occupation of a country?

Quote:
How many innocent civilians has this policy killed in Pakistan I wonder...I am sure you do not care.
Not even a mere fraction of those killed in Iraq in a years-long war that was never necessary.

Bush tried to kill flies with a sledgehammer. Obama has the sense to use a flyswatter, and he's doing it a lot more cheaper and effectively than Bush.

Sorry that it burns your ass, but here is something that can help with that.
http://www.preparationh.com/

Last edited by Strel; 08-30-2011 at 10:30 AM..

Old 08-30-2011, 10:34 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,862,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Suddenly this matters to you, just because it is Obama doing it? You really are going to try to equate these kinds of surgical strikes as violation of sovereignty compared to the wholesale invasion and occupation of a country?
LOL...I LOVE when Obamalamdingdongs try and justify their love for attacking other nations...

Quote:
Not even a mere fraction of those killed in Iraq in a years-long war that was never necessary.
And was continued by your man in the WH.
Quote:
Bush tried to kill flies with a sledgehammer. Obama has the sense to use a flyswatter, and he's doing it a lot more cheaper and effectively than Bush.
LOL....please PLEASE one of you use the term 'collateral damage',it would SO make this farce complete.

I love warmonger(chickenhawks too) leftards.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:37 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
<snip>Sorry that it burns your ass, but here is something that can help with that.
Preparation H®: Prompt Relief from Hemorrhoid Symptoms - Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
I'm not sure that's what's burning!

Old 08-30-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I'm not sure that's what's burning!
No,it is probably the innocent civilians killed by the drone attack that were burned....

Gotta kill a few innocent 'Pakis' if you want to fight terrorism.

Nevermind that by killing innocent people you probably made MORE terrorists.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:00 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
No,it is probably the innocent civilians killed by the drone attack that were burned....<snip>
I was thinking more along the lines of frontal lobe malfunction....j/k

Old 08-30-2011, 11:02 AM

1,710 posts, read 3,137,735 times
Quote:
No,it is probably the innocent civilians killed by the drone attack that were burned....

Gotta kill a few innocent 'Pakis' if you want to fight terrorism.

Nevermind that by killing innocent people you probably made MORE terrorists.
So maybe we should UPS them some American Flags and Bic lighters...ya know, be nice to them.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
So maybe we should UPS them some American Flags and Bic lighters...ya know, be nice to them.
Those flags are most likely made in China or maybe even Pakistan,cheaper to ship them direct from the factory...same probably goes for the lighters.

Too late for being nice,just making a new crop of terrorists so as to continue the neverending war on Terror....

Old 08-30-2011, 11:15 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
LOL...I LOVE when Obamalamdingdongs try and justify their love for attacking other nations...
Gee, where did that happen in this thread?

Please do outline your argument as to why we SHOULDN'T be trying to kill these people wherever we find them, since that seems to be your attitude.

Quote:
And was continued by your man in the WH.
They were already there when he was elected. This isn't much of a point you are making here. Not to mention that he's winding it down.

Quote:
LOL....please PLEASE one of you use the term 'collateral damage',it would SO make this farce complete.
Let me explain how mind-numbingly simple it is:

Predator drone strikes can only kill a limited number of people, usually those in or around a vehicle or a single discrete building.

Contrast that with the invasion and long-term occupation of a whole nation, complete with sustained aerial bombing, etc., etc., all to address a concern that was never really a concern.

You have no argument here, you just don't want to give Obama credit for anything.

Quote:
I love warmonger(chickenhawks too) leftards.
I love pissy hypocritical right wing hawks that would be doing nothing but cheering on the President for a job well done if he were a Republican.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:20 AM

Are you asserting if terrorists were found hiding in....ohh...lets say Mexico,the USA would be justified in using drones to kill them?

Hmmm....can't wait to read your response.

And after you DO reply,I will go down the list of nations in the world,see where you draw the line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies