Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 06:27 PM

1,019 posts, read 591,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
LaTrang, you must have lost someone you love to lung cancer. I can see that there is a lot of pain in your posts.

The problem is, no one has the right to tell another person what to do. I'm sorry that you find smokers so distasteful. They really are not bad people and they are not pigs as you would imply.

20yrsinBranson
ANYONE who spews filth into the air others are breathing is
a PIG (with apologies to swine, globally)

Your platitudes are silly. Socieity tells people what they can and can't do all the time.

There is an old expression my dad used to use when I was a rambuctuous young lad.

"Your right to swing your fist, ends at the other fellows nose". It is true.

You have a right to be a skank, but that right ends at the other fellows nose, eyes, hair, clothes and lungs.

The fact that you can't see than is disgraceful.

I will ignore your paternalistic BS..

Again, just so I am clear. Smokers are vile, filthy, disgusting, nauseating SWINE.

Solid Copy?

Old 09-04-2011, 06:28 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,045,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTrang View Post
The bluer the collar, the lower the educational achievement and the less the annual wage, the higher the likelihood of being a "smoker".

It is the crutch for the weak minds so commonly found among the skanks.
careful your real hate for what you consider those beneath is starting to show. you have just made a fool of yourself in front of every blue collar in America. didnt take long

Old 09-04-2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
careful your real hate for what you consider those beneath is starting to show. you have just made a fool of yourself in front of every blue collar in America. didnt take long
Your post is indecipherable. Perthaps you should review sentence structure before you post again (at least to me), because you aren't even constructing a meaningful sentence, much less making a rational point.

Did you mean to say blue collar worker? And did you really mean to imply "every" because I seriouly doubt if more than a triling percentage of the people on CD are blue collar. When you talk about "those beneath", are you referring to hard-rock miners, prostitutes or, perhaps, submariners?

Kiddie Pool is elsewhere - go find it.

Last edited by LaTrang; 09-04-2011 at 06:51 PM..

Old 09-04-2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:
The bluer the collar, the lower the educational achievement and the less the annual wage, the higher the likelihood of being a "smoker".

let my try to be more clear as your simple hate filled mind is constantly distracted. The bluer the collar the lower the educational achievement is an insult to many skilled craftsmen who work hard to be the best at their trade. as a high end finish carpenter I rely on my artistic talents as much as my skills learned during my 4 year apprenticeship which included 3 nights a week in school during those 4 years. we dont pop out of the sky to build your homes.plus I make more than most white collar educated people as a journeyman master carpenter. I do not have a weak mind nor are those in my profession or the other skilled trades skanks. did you get it or do you need more reasons to explain to you that you have gone beyond your hate of tobacco and belittled blue collar workers

Old 09-04-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
let my try to be more clear as your simple hate filled mind is constantly distracted. The bluer the collar the lower the educational achievement is an insult to many skilled craftsmen who work hard to be the best at their trade. as a high end finish carpenter I rely on my artistic talents as much as my skills learned during my 4 year apprenticeship which included 3 nights a week in school during those 4 years. we dont pop out of the sky to build your homes.plus I make more than most white collar educated people as a journeyman master carpenter. I do not have a weak mind nor are those in my profession or the other skilled trades skanks. did you get it or do you need more reasons to explain to you that you have gone beyond your hate of tobacco and belittled blue collar workers
Just exactly how is it an insult. There are several factors I stated,
including:

1. The Bluer the Collar (More blue-collar people smoke than white collar)

2. The lower the educational achievement (more lesser educated people smoke than more-educated ones)

If you aren't a skank, you aren't a skank.

I used to do high-end finish work in HS summers. For example, do you mitre your inside corners or use a coping saw? Didn't take me 3 years to learn it. Hang doors, windows, trim same, baseboard, paneling, FRP, did a lot of that stuff.

I'll give you a clue. When you start a new sentence, try to use a Cap. Ltr on the first word of the new sentence. Try to remember that. I learned that when I was 6 yrs old living in Yorkshire, UK

Old 09-04-2011, 07:12 PM

Quote:

an idiot can read your origional post and see how you are trying to weasle out of what you really said.yeah bet you are a master journeyman carp having worked summers in HS. you get more fake with every post. and dont insult me yet again with the copping or miter BS

Old 09-04-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
an idiot can read your origional post and see how you are trying to weasle out of what you really said.yeah bet you are a master journeyman carp having worked summers in HS. you get more fake with every post. and dont insult me yet again with the copping or miter BS
Copping????

It is called coping. You use a small saw with a C-shaped frame so it can be turned easily. Curiously, it is called a coping saw.

Cut a mitre, darken the edge slightly with pencil and cope-away the line. If you're really a high-end carpenter, you would know that, but obviously you aren't.

Please try to learn to read for comprehension.

Scamper on, now, the laborers need a hand, and next time, make sure you crown the joists properly.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:35 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,764,731 times
Quote:

You have no idea what you just posted because you are so totally wrong. Most of the smokers I know happen to be white collar workers, and among them a majority are business owners.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
Unless your physically able to fit in between a snake's belly and road pavement there is no possibility of lowering you.
Somebody must be helping you. That was almost amusing!!! Try harder, I might have a laugh, and you might giggle.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:53 PM

Quote:
A "wife beater" is a tank-top style undershirt - worn (as outer-wear) by bottom feeders, gang-bangers, other low-lifes and posers.

They got to be called "wife beaters" because a larger percentage of people hauled into jail for wife beating were wearing them.

We can talk heavy equipment too, if you want. used to run a CAT 977 loader, and, for a short while a 983. A 983 is built on a D9 dozer chasis. Incredible power, and a bucket that doesn't stop.
getting back on topic I hope that big boy equipment didn't spew any nasty smoke into the public air cause I know you ain't a skank. bet it ran on rose peddle oil
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies