Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 09:26 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
No link for that lawyer quote, I see. More made up gobbeldygook from the RW.

My image nor name appears in any of my college yearbooks other than my senior year, which Obama did not attend at Occidental, nor did my name ever appear in any other student publication. BFD!

What's funny is my DH is watching a show about Pres. Harry Truman, who they are saying was much more open to the press, etc than Roosevelt. So I don't think Obama is being overly secretive.

Go ahead and mock Obama. It's fitting, considering the source. Would you like some of your writings from age 18 plastered all over the web?
Sorry, here's the link
Obama Occidental College records, Subpoenaed records, Obama ineligible, Gary Kreep, U.S. Justice Foundation, Barry Soetero, College lawyers, Stuart W. Rudnick of Musick, Peeler & Garrett, Fredric D. Woocher, Worldnetdaily.com, February 13, 2009 | Cit
You make a good point, my college won't have my pic either, but they will have my transcripts and grades. My friends would remember me, hanging out in the student union playing hearts and taking me out for my first drink.
I think the best policy is to be open and honest with the public, this secrecy says he has a lot to hide. How can you trust someone that keeps secrets from you, especially when they are applying for the most important job in this nation.
btw he was 19
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2011, 09:33 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Sorry, here's the link
Obama Occidental College records, Subpoenaed records, Obama ineligible, Gary Kreep, U.S. Justice Foundation, Barry Soetero, College lawyers, Stuart W. Rudnick of Musick, Peeler & Garrett, Fredric D. Woocher, Worldnetdaily.com, February 13, 2009 | Cit
You make a good point, my college won't have my pic either, but they will have my transcripts and grades. My friends would remember me, hanging out in the student union playing hearts and taking me out for my first drink.
I think the best policy is to be open and honest with the public, this secrecy says he has a lot to hide. How can you trust someone that keeps secrets from you, especially when they are applying for the most important job in this nation.
btw he was 19
Oh, for God's sake, the original source is World Nuts Daily! Take a hike!

Well, that makes a big diff. Maybe I'll search the web for a poem YOU wrote at 19.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:48 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
yes, you're right. We need a hierarchy in this society that is based on one's ability to read and write syntactically. That would mean that most of the republi-tards on this forum would be subjected to a life of permanent servitude.
hey!! Berry and me, both have a hard time with our grammer dont make fun of us!!!

Old 08-30-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, for God's sake, the original source is World Nuts Daily! Take a hike!

Well, that makes a big diff. Maybe I'll search the web for a poem YOU wrote at 19.
We are known by our enemies - I stand by WND, they have powerful enemies in this government, particularly the fraud in chief. Snopes, Factcheck, and Salon, have tried their best to discredit them. Obamaconspiracy wouldn't exist if it weren't for WND. With so much opposition, they must be doing something right.
This is much bigger than WND. If you got rid of them, five more would spring up in their place. May as well give it up, he's not gettin a 2nd term. We have 508 days to go, if he's able to finish this one out.
"The cost of liberty is eternal vigilence" don't know who said that, but it's true.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:16 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Sure it's a fact. Please name for me a Republican President since Eisnehower, who has not been accused of being stupid.
Please name me a President, any President, since Washington, that has not been accused of being stupid by someone at some time.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:22 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Man, the lengths some people go to to protect and provide excuses and cover for this loser we have is astounding. The best part is they act like they actually have any proof of what they are arguing for. I never thought Americans could be so stupid. Now I know and it's a scary thought.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:22 AM

1,574 posts, read 1,019,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
With so much opposition, they must be doing something right.
lol

This statement explains a lot.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:30 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Please name me a President, any President, since Washington, that has not been accused of being stupid by someone at some time.
Too funny, you do understand the difference between a random event and a chronic one right?

Old 08-31-2011, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
lol

This statement explains a lot.

if you tell a lie big enough and

keep repeating it, people will

eventually come to believe it.

- Joseph Goebbels, Propaganda Minister of the Third Reich

when everybody thinks alike, nobody is thinking

I bet you would say the following is impossible, but it's true.
http://www.10news.com/news/15274005/detail.html

Old 08-31-2011, 11:15 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Too funny, you do understand the difference between a random event and a chronic one right?
Too funny, you keep challenging my vocabulary instead of arguing the point.

If every President gets characterized as stupid, then EVERY President would include both Republican and Democratic Presidents. Your point depends on the presumption that Republican Presidents are singled out. Since that presumption is false, your point is invalidated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies