Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 12:33 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,549,026 times

Advertisements

I don't know if the story is true, and further I don't know why it would matter. Even if there was an illegal alien in the country with the surname Obama that was in an accident and claimed to be related -- I don't know why it matters.

I have many relatives that I have no control over, and it isn't my job to watch them. Certainly the same is true for you and anyone else reading this thread.

Have you ever considered giving your attention to the world's problems, and stop all of this insanity over heckling our president? On whom do you think the light is falling, him, or you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2011, 12:37 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I'm sure, with all the resouces available to him, he could find out where they are and have them deported.
Keyword, if he wanted to, and most of us know better, and we really do know why he keeps illegals around don't we. And your right with all the resources around and available to him, if he truly wanted to be different then all other President's part of the change he talked so very much about, don't we all think he would do something about our illegal problem in our Country, keyword if he wanted to make Change as promised, clear to most of us Change was nothing but a cliche word.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:38 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,322,951 times
Quote:
Has Obama said "the police acted stupidly" yet?
Made my day!
Tried to rep ya, but....

Old 08-28-2011, 12:38 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,889 times
This is not the first report the spurious born Obama has illegal alien relatives in the United States. We really do not know how many are here.

Seems this would cloud his judgement on amnesty for illegals.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:39 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Has Obama said "the police acted stupidly" yet?
Gotta luv this line, you mean he hasn't as of yet! wow.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:40 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
"A number of media outlets have already reported that an illegal immigrant from Kenya by the name of Onyango Obama, 67, was arrested last week on Wednesday after he rammed his SUV into a police car in Framingham, Massachusetts."

"Obama was asked at booking if he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange for bail, the Kenyan immigrant replied: "I think I will call the White House."

How many illegal alien relatives does the illegal President have?

PICKET: Obama's illegal uncle arrested; 'Uncle Omar' hits cop car, tries to call White House - Washington Times

Somewhere today, Jimmy Carter is reclining in a Lazy Boy chair and having just received the news, looks over to Rosalynn, smiles gently, and with a knowing gaze speaks contently to his long-time wife, "The ghost of brother Billy has finally been laid to rest". Rosalynn takes the hand of her aging beau, looks into his eyes and softly speaks the words she has longed to say for decades, "Finally, finally we can once again hold our heads up in Plains, Georgia!"

I don't know who Obama's favorite president is, but Carter's must be Obama. History will remember Carter far more favorably because of the Obama catastrophe.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:42 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,322,951 times
Quote:
Somewhere today, Jimmy Carter is reclining in a Lazy Boy chair and having just received the news, looks over to Rosalynn, smiles gently, and with a knowing gaze speaks contently to his long-time wife, "The ghost of brother Billy has finally been laid to rest".

I don't know who Obama's favorite president is, but Carter's must be Obama. History will remember Carter far more favorably because of the Obama catastrophe.
In other words, Mr, Peanut finally has a reason for that 5#!t eatin' grin of his.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:42 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,889 times
Quote:
Somewhere today, Jimmy Carter is reclining in a Lazy Boy chair and having just received the news, looks over to Rosalynn, smiles gently, and with a knowing gaze speaks contently to his long-time wife, "The ghost of brother Billy has finally been laid to rest".

At least Carter was a US citizen.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:53 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,678,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
No wonder he's lax on illegal immigration.

Lax?

Obama has been deporting illegals at higher rates than Bush did.

Old 08-28-2011, 01:04 PM

1,800 posts, read 3,912,589 times
Not sure why it matters that his uncle is illegal or tried to call the White House. It isn't Obama's responsibility to control his relatives other than this children.

I gather many on this board have family members who were Klan. Are YOU responsible for their actions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies