Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 08:06 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Oh....now comes...the cavils of the captious... .
No, I base my remark on very sound reasons, but that alright, everyone's not intellectually honest enough to own their posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2011, 08:10 PM

shadowne
befriend Join Date: Feb 2010
748 posts, read 185,568 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark
So Pres. Obama's HALF NEPHEW, whom the President has NEVER KNOWN is a screw up, and the President is responsible for this???

You people are hilarious in your idiocy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark
Reading is fundamental, I'll walk you trhough it real slow.

Dreams From My Father was first published in 1995, and the story of how Mr Obama returned to Kenya in 1988 to trace his roots has become the cornerstone of his political biography. Yet the US media appears to have overlooked the passage indicating that at least one relative of Mr Obama’s had moved to America and might still be there.

Two thirds of the way through the book Mr Obama’s half-sister talked about Africans who had emigrated to the West and were never heard of again, “like our Uncle Omar, in Boston . . . They’ve been lost, you see”.

A few pages later Mr Obama meets his step-grandmother, Sarah, for the first time in the village of Kogelo. On the walls of her hut are photographs of Omar, “the uncle who had left for America 25 years ago and never came back”. Touchingly, she asks the future presidential candidate if he has any news of Omar, her son and Mr Obama’s half-uncle.
Again, as I stated earlier, this man is a HALF NEPHEW whom the President HAS NEVER MET, yet you loons keep saying the President is responcible for this man somehow.

Please lay of the meth.

Quote:
U N C L E...Reading is fundamental.
Yep, his half uncle. My mistake.
As I stated before, you people are loons to suggest the President is somehow responcible for someone he never met...Jesus, get a life.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:33 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
No, I base my remark on very sound reasons, but that alright, everyone's not intellectually honest enough to own their posts.
You stated some posters on this thread are in the Klan...but you cannot prove it.

Since you cannot....your remarks are without merit and not based on fact. You are making things up...

Old 08-28-2011, 08:38 PM

Quote:
You stated some posters on this thread are in the Klan...but you cannot prove it.

Since you cannot....your remarks are without merit and not based on fact. You are making things up...
Sure, typing b.s. denials doesn't equate to the truth, as I stated before, some people are not intellectually honest enough to support their posts.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:47 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowincal11 View Post
Not sure why it matters that his uncle is illegal or tried to call the White House. It isn't Obama's responsibility to control his relatives other than this children.

I gather many on this board have family members who were Klan. Are YOU responsible for their actions?
Congratulations! Gold Medal. You are the first one to cry racism because of criticism of Obama.

Quote:
Many on this board are the Klan, they just won't admit it.
Silver medal.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:

An example how an innuendo monger is identified.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:47 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:

That's just a lie that you Black Panthers made up.

http://themoderatevoice.com/wordpress-engine/wp-content/dr-e/race_card.gif (broken link)

Old 08-28-2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
That's just a lie that you Black Panthers made up.
Us black panthers...

Thanks for your insightful post...

Old 08-28-2011, 09:53 PM

Quote:
An example how an innuendo monger is identified.
Any one that's been on this board has read your posts, they stand for themselves.

No innuendo at all on my part.

Don't be upset that you have been exposed.

This thread is soon to be dead, then you can rehash your tired, "Pres. Obama is not eligible to be President threads".

It's really pathetic that a supposedly grown person would spend their waking hours searching the internet for some infantile article to connect with the President.

Again, nothing but loons are on this board harping that an unknown half relative of the President is somehow the responsibility of the President.

Yeah, your motives are sterling, what's next; Obama's third cousin father's niece, sister in law was drunk, and it's Obama's fault.

What a loon.

Old 08-28-2011, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Any one that's been on this board has read your posts, they stand for themselves.

No innuendo at all on my part.

Don't be upset that you have been exposed.

This thread is soon to be dead, then you can rehash your tired, "Pres. Obama is not eligible to be President threads".

It's really pathetic that a supposedly grown person would spend their waking hours searching the internet for some infantile article to connect with the President.

Again, nothing but loons are on this board harping that an unknown half relative of the President is somehow the responsibility of the President.

Yeah, your motives are sterling, what's next; Obama's third cousin father's niece, sister in law was drunk, and it's Obama's fault.

What a loon.
The innuendo mongering continues must be an addiction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies