Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-29-2011, 11:23 AM
 
Location: Maine
7,727 posts, read 12,325,096 times
Reputation: 8343

Advertisements

There are threads running on this currently
//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...ove-drunk.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ted-uncle.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-29-2011, 11:30 AM
 
Location: London UK & Florida USA
7,923 posts, read 8,815,551 times
Reputation: 2059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
What's your point? My uncle is in jail for a drug related incident. Does this mean I will do the same? My mother is a nurse, will I do the same? My 9 year old cousin has pig tails, will I grow out my hair and do the same?
Absolutely Right!
Where do these threads come from. This is soooo idiotic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2011, 11:33 AM
 
Location: Virginia Beach
8,346 posts, read 7,013,711 times
Reputation: 2874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
What's your point? My uncle is in jail for a drug related incident. Does this mean I will do the same? My mother is a nurse, will I do the same? My 9 year old cousin has pig tails, will I grow out my hair and do the same?
This.

While the OP hasn't stated it yet, this truly doesn't have any bearing on Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2011, 11:35 AM
 
Location: High Cotton
6,125 posts, read 7,445,536 times
Reputation: 3657
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Absolutely Right!
Where do these threads come from. This is soooo idiotic.
As idiotic as thug, scumbag, clown Obozo...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2011, 11:38 AM
 
12,669 posts, read 20,382,358 times
Reputation: 3050
This sure sets a pattern in that family! It is a disgrace to this country and if the LIBERAL MSM'S would have done their VETTING job this would all have come out during the campaign.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2011, 11:40 AM
 
Location: Virginia Beach
8,346 posts, read 7,013,711 times
Reputation: 2874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This sure sets a pattern in that family!
Whether or not a few family members of Obama are idiots has no actual bearing on the man.

My father is a lazy pothead, my mother is a alcoholic, and my sister is a psychotic demon.

None of this has any bearing on me, as I am none of those things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2011, 11:47 AM
 
Location: High Cotton
6,125 posts, read 7,445,536 times
Reputation: 3657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
Whether or not a few family members of Obama are idiots has no actual bearing on the man.

My father is a lazy pothead, my mother is a alcoholic, and my sister is a psychotic demon.

None of this has any bearing on me, as I am none of those things.
Yes it absolutely does too... Your likelihood to indulge in non-healthy, habit-forming activities is in your DNA. Good luck...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2011, 12:05 PM
 
Location: London UK & Florida USA
7,923 posts, read 8,815,551 times
Reputation: 2059
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
As idiotic as thug, scumbag, clown Obozo...
The Civil War in America obviously didn't end in 1865.
Where the hell is Obama responsible for his Uncle, Aunt etc etc or their actions.
Get off your Damn high horses Obama Haters and please try to get into the real World and leave your Hatred for Obama wherever you crawled from.
If you want to know what is eating America like a cancer today... it is this constant, constant personal hatred and partisan B/S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2011, 12:39 PM
 
45,264 posts, read 26,764,928 times
Reputation: 23631
From the OP's article..

According to local reports, Officer Val Krishtal and another driver had to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting Mr Obama's car, which rolled through a stop sign and took a quick left turn. Mr Obama allegedly told the officer he had right of way and said he doubted the officer was forced to brake hard as he did not hear his brakes squeal.

Yep - it's in the blood - blame others.

Ran the stop sign - not his fault. Go figure...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2011, 12:55 PM
 
Location: London UK & Florida USA
7,923 posts, read 8,815,551 times
Reputation: 2059
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
From the OP's article..

According to local reports, Officer Val Krishtal and another driver had to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting Mr Obama's car, which rolled through a stop sign and took a quick left turn. Mr Obama allegedly told the officer he had right of way and said he doubted the officer was forced to brake hard as he did not hear his brakes squeal.

Yep - it's in the blood - blame others.

Ran the stop sign - not his fault. Go figure...
????????????????????????????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:02 AM.

¬© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top