Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 10:12 AM

3,644 posts, read 6,304,611 times

Advertisements

European 'No-Go' Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating: "Occupation Without Tanks or Soldiers" :: Hudson New York

Quote:
In France, large swaths of Muslim neighborhoods are now considered "no-go" zones by French police. At last count, there are 751 Sensitive Urban Zones (Zones Urbaines Sensibles, ZUS), as they are euphemistically called. A complete list of the ZUS can be found on a French government website, complete with satellite maps and precise street demarcations. An estimated 5 million Muslims live in the ZUS, parts of France over which the French state has lost control.
Quote:
In the Belgian capital of Brussels (which is 20% Muslim), several immigrant neighborhoods have become "no-go" zones for police officers, who frequently are pelted with rocks by Muslim youth. In the Kuregem district of Brussels, which often resembles an urban war zone, police are forced to patrol the area with two police cars: one car to carry out the patrols and another car to prevent the first car from being attacked. In the Molenbeek district of Brussels, police have been ordered not to drink coffee or eat a sandwich in public during the Islamic month of Ramadan.

This is what multiculturalism brings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2011, 02:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
The Dutch have learned this lesson and maybe too late. They are trying to do something about their problem though. I wonder when the British will get around to doing something about their multicultural attempts.

I have always wondered if those Muslim rock throwers manage to collect their rocks at night after the riot getting ready for the next one.

Old 08-24-2011, 10:26 PM

313 posts, read 284,691 times
There's absolutely no benefit for European countries to lose their nationality and culture by importing millions of outsiders. Not one benefit.

White countries of the world need to return to nationalism and a love of their people - something we've been brainwashed for the last five generations to hate.

Old 08-24-2011, 10:54 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
What's funny is that Muslim neighborhoods in France are turning into ones like in the French movie Banlieue 13 (B-13/District 13/D-13)

Old 08-25-2011, 06:40 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:

Unfortunately, this situation will lead not to a passive sacrifice of european nations, but probably a far right reaction. Nationalists are gaining more power in europe and I am sure that we will see mass deportations in our lifetime.

Old 08-25-2011, 06:51 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,087,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Unfortunately, this situation will lead not to a passive sacrifice of european nations, but probably a far right reaction. Nationalists are gaining more power in europe and I am sure that we will see mass deportations in our lifetime.
I hope so. And I hope we see it here too.

Old 08-25-2011, 06:51 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
BTW - in the late 1800's the New Your city police had to patrol the Lower East Side in groups to avoid being attacked by mobs of Irish immigrants. Eventually these folk became American not that much different than the rest. I can only hope, bur really doubt, this can happen to the Muslims infesting both Europe and the US.

I expect mass deportations not only from Europe but from this country as well. The ageing European and American economy may need younger immigrants to prevent wage increases but if they do not leave their culture and religion behind they will cost more than they are worth.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:23 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,921,045 times
Quote:
European 'No-Go' Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating: "Occupation Without Tanks or Soldiers" :: Hudson New York

In France, large swaths of Muslim neighborhoods are now considered "no-go" zones by French police. At last count, there are 751 Sensitive Urban Zones (Zones Urbaines Sensibles, ZUS), as they are euphemistically called. A complete list of the ZUS can be found on a French government website, complete with satellite maps and precise street demarcations. An estimated 5 million Muslims live in the ZUS, parts of France over which the French state has lost control.

This is what multiculturalism brings.

Given that there are only 3,554,000 muslims in France and given the complete misunderstanding of what a ZUS actually is (I am assuming you do not speak French and relied on 3rd party sources) I think I will treat your post with the disdain that such nonsense deserves.

List of countries by Muslim population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-25-2011, 08:24 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,153,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
BTW - in the late 1800's the New Your city police had to patrol the Lower East Side in groups to avoid being attacked by mobs of Irish immigrants. Eventually these folk became American not that much different than the rest. I can only hope, bur really doubt, this can happen to the Muslims infesting both Europe and the US.

I expect mass deportations not only from Europe but from this country as well. The ageing European and American economy may need younger immigrants to prevent wage increases but if they do not leave their culture and religion behind they will cost more than they are worth.
Muslims and their Islam are drastically different than the Irish.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:28 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post

Yeah but the Irish were just all wanting more whiskey. (BTW before any loons call me a racist I'm Irish).

It usually takes a generation but the question is will there be enough time? And will they assimilate or continue this leech off the state and turn around and tell em it's my way or the highway and the state decides to go their way as to not anger em or be called a racist of some order or be sued by the ACLU folks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies