U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-30-2011, 07:20 AM
 
16,546 posts, read 12,874,066 times
Reputation: 4235

Advertisements

...Declares ‘War’ on Racist Tea Party, Says Tea Party Wants to Lynch Blacks, Calls for Bank Runs, Civil Unrest in Their Neighborhoods and Homes.


Congressional Black Caucus' Dangerous Violent Rhetoric: Declares 'War' on Racist Tea Party, - YouTube!


Meanwhile it's the Left that has been calling on bank runs, not paying your mortgage and declared war on Wallstreet. They also have been the ones calling for civil unrest in the streets. I see their new tactic is to try and convince people it is actually the other side that is doing what they are.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-30-2011, 07:24 AM
 
2,488 posts, read 3,031,721 times
Reputation: 2242
Surely you realize this has nothing to do with the black caucus, but with politics in general. Remember Palin's map with the targets on people's faces? Take a deep breath, buddy.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 07:26 AM
 
16,546 posts, read 12,874,066 times
Reputation: 4235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
Surely you realize this has nothing to do with the black caucus, but with politics in general. Remember Palin's map with the targets on people's faces? Take a deep breath, buddy.
Yep, whatever you say buddy.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 07:42 AM
 
Location: Fairfax, VA
3,827 posts, read 3,198,658 times
Reputation: 3687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
Surely you realize this has nothing to do with the black caucus, but with politics in general. Remember Palin's map with the targets on people's faces? Take a deep breath, buddy.

Never happened.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 07:45 AM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,145 posts, read 6,249,892 times
Reputation: 1754
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
...Declares ‘War’ on Racist Tea Party, Says Tea Party Wants to Lynch Blacks, Calls for Bank Runs, Civil Unrest in Their Neighborhoods and Homes.


Congressional Black Caucus' Dangerous Violent Rhetoric: Declares 'War' on Racist Tea Party, - YouTube!


Meanwhile it's the Left that has been calling on bank runs, not paying your mortgage and declared war on Wallstreet. They also have been the ones calling for civil unrest in the streets. I see their new tactic is to try and convince people it is actually the other side that is doing what they are.
Whats the matter? Are you mad because we are fighting back? This group set out to be against black achievement. We couldn't be happy and feel proud for two months after the election because this angry racist group attacked the black President and only him right from the beginning. I will join with the CBC and do all I can to protect my family from the tea party. Our future depends on it.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 07:47 AM
 
16,546 posts, read 12,874,066 times
Reputation: 4235
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Whats the matter? Are you mad because we are fighting back? This group set out to be against black achievement. We couldn't be happy and feel proud for two months after the election because this angry racist group attacked the black President and only him right from the beginning. I will join with the CBC and do all I can to protect my family from the tea party. Our future depends on it.
lol
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 07:50 AM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,145 posts, read 6,249,892 times
Reputation: 1754
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
lol
Your laughing we're not.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 07:52 AM
 
16,546 posts, read 12,874,066 times
Reputation: 4235
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Your laughing we're not.
I know, your racism is making you all kinds of angry.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 07:56 AM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,145 posts, read 6,249,892 times
Reputation: 1754
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I know, your racism is making you all kinds of angry.
So because I see the tea party for what it is Im racist?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 08:00 AM
 
1,459 posts, read 1,928,539 times
Reputation: 1406
Lets see, I cant win the populist with logic and reasoning because I have none. I will then resort to juvenile name calling, teabaggers and the like..Not working? I will tell them to go to hell, ...still not working, I will call my opposition racists and start a race riot/civil war to prove my point..Whats my point?, Gee I am not sure myself, but it sounds good because its what everyone else is doing.

Some people need to grow the hell up, and always be careful what you ask for. There is a silent majority in this country about to explode over this crap.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top