Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2014, 03:29 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
True.

Actually, the only ticking time-bomb was Bubba Clinton, who never met a Big Mac (or blue-dress-wearing-intern) that he wasn't interested in eating.

As a result, Clinton looked like death warmed over at age 59 after his quadruple bypass, and honestly, looks like a poorly aging creeper perv today.

I think the rest of them dating back to Kennedy were reasonably fit. Certainly none were as corpulent as Clinton, who was channeling his inner William Howard Taft since his days in Arkansas.

And let's not confuse a "thin" Obama as being a "healthy" Obama. Thin doesn't always equal "fit". After all, he's a former cokehead/smoker, so some damage has been done.
Just because you tried a few lines of coke when a youth doesn't mean that you are a coke head. You drank alcohol as a kid. Are you a drunk?

Old 06-05-2014, 03:34 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Because little barry is a POS. Why did you lefties feel it was so important to show President Bush photoshopped as Hitler or a monkey?
Calling President Obama names is not going to cut it. If you don't agree with some of his policies, why not talk about his policies, rather than him?

Here is another question. Is insulting the President changing anything?

And by the way, I never said one thing insulting about former President Bush. There were many things I didn't agree with him on, but I said such things in a manner than didn't involve insulting him.

Old 06-05-2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
President Bush was and is in far better shape than King Obama. And, he released his medical records to prove it - something King Obama has never done.
So what? How is that our business? Last time I checked, no one expected former President Franklin D. Roosevelt to reveal his medical problems. And I don't care that it was a long time ago.

Old 06-05-2014, 03:42 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,986,362 times
Even more info on Bent Over Lateral Raises ...

HOME - Builders and Lifters

Quote:
I blame the use of excessive weight for the reason why people get this exercise wrong. When doing an exercise always remember the purpose of this exercise. In the case of the bent over dumbbell laterals it is to isolate and work the rear deltoids which are indeed a small muscle group. It does not need excessive weight to grow. You don’t need to take massive dumbbells and perform bent over laterals that rather resemble dumbbells rows and in the process swing the torso up and down as if you are also performing partial deadlifts.
And once again .... Obama is doing the exercise with the CORRECT amount of weight !!!

Old 06-05-2014, 03:45 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,209,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
Since you think you are such an EXPERT ... then perhaps you can find me videos of people doing HEAVYWEIGHT Bent Over Lateral Raises with dumbbells?

Does this guy in the below video look like he is showing beginners how to do them?

Shoulder Exercise Video - Seated Bent Lateral Raise - YouTube

He is using 20lb weights, which you can see written on the weights at 0:21 into the video.

So why is he only using 20lbs?

Could it be that perhaps it's because using LIGHT WEIGHTS is the CORRECT way to do this exercise?

Just like President Obama is doing!

First off....SEATED lateral raises are MUCH different than standing lateral raises....

High Intensity Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise - YouTube

Now...there^^^^^ are some BEAST 'STANDING' lateral raises.

Second, you want to discuss the standing lateral raises rows Obama was doing? Instead of you beating one exercise over the head? Do you want to discuss how he went from seated raises to shoulder presses to lateral raises and there was, perceptibly, NO increase in weight.

DO you disagree that a standing lateral raise allows for much more load than a seated? Of course you do!!! Right?

Secondly, do you recognize that a SEATED pushing movement allows for MUCH more load than any lateral raise?

Next, do you want to talk about how how his lunge/curl exercise is painfully, obviously TOO little weight for him to gain any benefit?? He might as well be lunging with cell phones in his hands.

ALSO, do you want to discuss his AWFUL form?

Old 06-05-2014, 03:46 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,209,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
Even more info on Bent Over Lateral Raises ...

HOME - Builders and Lifters

And once again .... Obama is doing the exercise with the CORRECT amount of weight !!!
on ONE EXERCISE

with horrible form.....

Old 06-05-2014, 03:48 PM

One question. How does insulting the President over his weightlifting solve any problems in this nation? How is his weightlifting pertinent to the issues in this country today?

Old 06-05-2014, 03:49 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Just because you tried a few lines of coke when a youth doesn't mean that you are a coke head. You drank alcohol as a kid. Are you a drunk?
Actually, I didn't drink alcohol as a kid. Neither of my parents drink, so there was no booze in the house. My first drink was at age 20, and no, I'm not a drunk.

You don't know when Obama stopped using coke. It doesn't take much to do some damage.

Old 06-05-2014, 03:54 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
One question. How does insulting the President over his weightlifting solve any problems in this nation? How is his weightlifting pertinent to the issues in this country today?
A good many late night people made a great living doing it......to many different POTUS.

Old 06-05-2014, 03:55 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Obama is not a very manly man. He throws a ball like he lifts weights

President Obama Throws Like a Girl but President BUSH throws like a MAN Video 1 - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies