Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 06:22 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times

Advertisements

Too much cursing to make out what he is saying but in a CNN interview he explains his reasoning for the rant. I agree and support him. Evidently the Mexican was saying how Phoenix used to be all Mexico's and was making disparaging remarks about the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2011, 06:35 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
I think the Katt Williams spoke the truth, although he was a bit to harsh.

Anti-Mexican Rant By Comedian Katt Williams - YouTube
Minorities fighting each other, what else could whites hope for?

I dislike most black comedians, they tend to be so vulgar, like rappers without drum machines

Old 09-05-2011, 12:24 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Mexico is a country, not a race.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:30 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Mexican is not a race.
Great point...

Hispanic hasn't always been a race.

BTW, what is a black person born in Mexico??

Old 09-05-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Katt Williams said a substantial amount of his supportors are Mexicans. Here is him defending his statement. I respect he stood by his word and refuse to apologize. Most people when pressured by the media, give in and apologize.

KATT WILLIAMS SPEAKS ON CNN ABOUT MEXICAN RANT! - YouTube
I admire him for not apologizing and defending his right to free speech and the only thing he was speaking against are the Aztlan types of Mexicans who hate the USA. Katt Williams is not wrong for defending his country. Americans of Mexican ancestry in that audience didn't seem to have a problem with his "USA, USA, USA!", and most people would agree the Mexico-lovers should go back to their own country.

His original joke about giving the blacks Mexico was funny.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:10 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
I think the Katt Williams spoke the truth, although he was a bit to harsh.

Anti-Mexican Rant By Comedian Katt Williams - YouTube
Not sure where the racism was.

A loudmouthed comedian going off on a heckler.

I'm not sure why this even made the news. I guess Katt gets some free publicity.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:34 PM

589 posts, read 756,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Mexican is not a race.

The Mexicans he had in mind were not the White Mexicans of Spanish descent, but rather the Native-American Mexicans and Mestizos. So he was being racist.

Most of the Mexicans in the US are Native American [or Mestizo] anyway so its not a mystery that he was ranting against brown people.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:39 PM
SWV

445 posts, read 1,336,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
With the way Blacks act as a group in the US, you would think they couldn't be racist towards anyone.

How do blacks act in a group?
How do whites act in a group?

You see how dumb you look?

Old 09-05-2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaos View Post
The Mexicans he had in mind were not the White Mexicans of Spanish descent, but rather the Native-American Mexicans and Mestizos. So he was being racist.

Most of the Mexicans in the US are Native American [or Mestizo] anyway so its not a mystery that he was ranting against brown people.
Oh please.... prove that he would have accepted a white or other kind of foreigner shouting "F... the USA" and not said anything back.

This had zero to do with race or skin color but the fact that many people are fed up with these people who do everything they can to come to the USA but insist they love their own country and despise this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies