Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 07:02 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times

Advertisements

12 months, fellas. I'll still be here. If I lose this bet, lunch is on me

And I'll admit I'm wrong.

But it's going to happen. And with the funny characters the GOP has for front-runners, he may not even have to campaign much. It will probably be Perry, and with his loose mouth, he will be on self-destruction mode, and in a comical fashion, the GOP will hand the WH to Obama again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 07:05 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Obama's job creation plan next week will reverse the trend, but slowly. Wait and watch. In 12 months, it's going to be a more encouraging figure and he'll take another 4 years. Mark my words
So, let me ask you this, if his JOBS plan is SO great and you have not even heard it, why did he take a vacation before letting his secret out? Oh, BTW, the same thing happened last year also....vacation...then jobs plan....

Who is ths president for? Jobs or vacation....

Old 09-02-2011, 07:06 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,475,771 times
First time since 1945 that the government has reported a net monthly job change of zero. Great 'job' clown Obozo!!!

Old 09-02-2011, 07:07 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Even the White House says 9% unemployment through 2012. I remember the Bush haters screaming about 5% unemployment and how high that was back in the day.

Then to top all this off the nonsense where obama wants to have his big speech about nothing on the same night as the repub debate. This guy is a tool of all time.

Old 09-02-2011, 07:07 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,285,820 times
Quote:

But it's going to happen. And with the funny characters the GOP has for front-runners, he may not even have to campaign much. It will probably be Perry, and with his loose mouth, he will be on self-destruction mode, and in a comical fashion, the GOP will hand the WH to Obama again.
I don't like Perry as he's an opportunist, but that's exactly why he'll win against Obama. People like a perceived straight talker. I'm amused that people actually believe there will be any success tying this guy to Bush. The election boils down to Ohio and Florida. Perry has the former locked in, the latter is locked in if he picks Rubio. Even Pennsylvania is purple enough to possibly go Perry. Obama might win the popular vote but that's meaningless. Done deal.

Old 09-02-2011, 07:20 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,757 times
Barry has invented a new "N-word"..........NINE percent!!!!

Old 09-02-2011, 07:23 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Obama owns this...HIS policies, HIS new entitlement, HIS regulatory regime.....coming together in a perfect storm of job-killing actions.

In fact, HE said he would be a one-termer if HIS policies failed to get the job done - that's on video and what a wonderful ad it will make.

And then the DNC chair said he OWNS the economy as well.

The GOP has tried to pass legislation, namely the budget, but the dems will have none of it, obstructed by the Senate/WH.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-02-2011 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: response to deletion

Old 09-02-2011, 07:23 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
I'm laughing at the superior intellect.

Quote:
Obama's job creation plan next week will reverse the trend, but slowly. Wait and watch. In 12 months, it's going to be a more encouraging figure and he'll take another 4 years. Mark my words
Quote:

Dude, it's just not gonna happen.

Old 09-02-2011, 07:25 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
GOP threatening to bankrupt the country last month obviously did what it was designed to do: scare the living crap out of businesses. Well, congratulations GOP, - it worked.
Business has been telling the obama administration for over a year his policies and regulatory regime are scaring the crap out of them - where you been?

Old 09-02-2011, 07:25 AM

2,179 posts, read 6,718,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
GOP threatening to bankrupt the country last month obviously did what it was designed to do: scare the living crap out of businesses. Well, congratulations GOP, - it worked.
Let's say for a second that it's the GOP's fault for the August numbers.

What's the excuse for the **** poor job creation numbers from the previous months? Surely Obama and his arrogant puppet, Carney, will find someone/thing to blame.

My God, I would love to know what hallucinogenic drugs those clowns are on to keep them living in a perpetual bizarre-o world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies