U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2011, 09:12 PM

13 posts, read 8,699 times

Advertisements

Is the threat of it real? Is it overblown? Does anyone actually believe in it? Are we truly controlled by a shadow government?

I believe we are, I don't believe it's as fantastical as we are led to believe, but I do believe it is a very real deal, that is simply the consolidation of power among men of power. They agree on their own twisted world view, and they use their ability to push for it. That's my take, what is yours.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2011, 09:32 PM

13 posts, read 8,699 times
Are people on here really afraid to tackle this subject? Or are they just not DOE educated on this? Speaking of DOE, why don't they include the CFR or the Trilateral Commission OR The FED in the education that goes behind Government Class or Economics? Eh?

Old 09-05-2011, 09:58 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,690,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aclip24 View Post
Are people on here really afraid to tackle this subject? Or are they just not DOE educated on this? Speaking of DOE, why don't they include the CFR or the Trilateral Commission OR The FED in the education that goes behind Government Class or Economics? Eh?
Yes, its very real and ties into everything going on today.

CFR Meeting: Zbigniew Brzezinski Fears The Global Awakening

CFR Meeting: Zbigniew Brzezinski Fears The Global Awakening - YouTube

Also look into Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller etc.

All powerful people using their wealth and power to shape the world to their twisted version where we serve them.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:26 AM

10,494 posts, read 25,967,594 times
Quote:
People on here do not want to admit that they were duped. Yes, the CFR and Trilateral Commission are both very dangerous.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:39 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,126,965 times
It was a fact that between the Obama/McCain election that between them they had 300 people that were in the CFR. Take Brezinski as a example his one son worked for the Obama campaign and the other for McCain. The group is the major think tank on foreign policy and holds a lot of power, is Obama's foreign policy much different from Bush? I do not think so, both are interventionist and the MIC is alive and well and I think the reason is the power of the CFR.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:04 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,378,934 times
The Illuminati/Bilderburgs/TriLats/CFR are the real controllers of all banking/economic policy/military/political parties/Green groups/terrorism in other words these satanists are the Global Gov't you don't want and should fear. However like vampires holding the light of Truth on them causes them pain. In the end God WILL defeat these slime and they will fail! Knowledge IS power and a informed resister can make a difference.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 AM

41,478 posts, read 57,217,660 times
I wish I could dismiss this a unfounded paranoia. I cannot. It is in the best interests of the international banking cabal to maintain our current policies. It is not in our interest.

Old 09-06-2011, 08:04 PM

2,630 posts, read 8,755,254 times
Quote:
Are people on here really afraid to tackle this subject?
"those who know don't speak and those who speak don't know"

The more I learn, the more I understand that famous phrase.

Beyond that is a point where you start fearing the masses, more than you fear the elite. I'm almost there.....

Yes, knowledge IS power. At a certain level of knowledge, you may begin to realize what looked like chaos before, now makes perfect sense.

I can only imagine at a much higher level than I'm at right now, there comes a time where joining the dark-side of the Force is a real temptation. Yet, I've come to see that even a good, God-fearing person revealing everything to everyone isn't what the cosmos desires. Some deeper insights into reality should stay hidden, only to be revealed to those the Creator intends to discover them.

If you seek the truth, eventually you'll find it. But just know it might not be what you expected to find.

Old 09-06-2011, 10:02 PM

13,144 posts, read 21,759,001 times
Follow the money and see who rules the world. It's that simple.

And guess where the money leads (or more accurately, where it poofs into existence)?

The Powers That Be have nearly conquered the world already, not with guns or bombs, but with printed pieces of paper...with dependence. It's quite the conspiracy...

Old 09-06-2011, 10:04 PM

10,421 posts, read 10,227,293 times
Quote:
Is the threat of it real? Is it overblown? Does anyone actually believe in it? Are we truly controlled by a shadow government?

I believe we are, I don't believe it's as fantastical as we are led to believe, but I do believe it is a very real deal, that is simply the consolidation of power among men of power. They agree on their own twisted world view, and they use their ability to push for it. That's my take, what is yours.
How else did we get this POTUS?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies