Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 10:17 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,405,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
And when these union goons actually go out and hurt somebody with a tea party sticker on their car who's fault will it be? Oh not Obama or Hoffa or Trumka's oh no. It will be the person who dared to put that sticker on there in the first place according to THEM.
sort of like what the Tea Party said when this happened?

Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head (VIDEO) (UPDATED)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2011, 10:48 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,035,742 times
Yeah yeah lets kill his whole family too right. Then lets go burn down some business folks who don't use union labor. Yeah that's the ticket. They only pay me for six weeks vacation a year those bastages. Lets make em pay!!!!!

You complete loons are a perfect example of feeding the lemmings which is what the great orator is doing. Class warfare played out and you eat it up like pigs to the trough. It's no wonder many have to hide behind the union thuggery. Not intelligent enough to make it in the private sector where your actually rewarded for your skills not rewarded by mob mentality or who's been there sitting around doing nothing the longest. Unbelievable.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:31 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,488,622 times
Even if Hoffa said nothing, the fact that he was at a Labor Day rally in Detroit is joke enough. Unions..government.

Detroit; That shining example of what unions and Democrats can accomplish!

Old 09-07-2011, 12:41 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,466,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
With the history of the Teamsters, they do mean to do harm.

My grandpa was a early officer in a local in Charleston, WVA.

He has told me times about beating up men and burning their trucks (thier livelihood) if they would not join the teamsters.

The teamsters are deeply rooted in crime, even against the own members.
Just as you, i have also heard stories, from certain people actually more then a couple on the teamsters. Most people know what they are about, and yes they seem to get their way. They mean business, not afraid of crime or making their point, believe me. They will not think twice about hurting someone who will not join the teamsters.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:46 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,358,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Just as you, i have also heard stories, from certain people actually more then a couple on the teamsters. Most people know what they are about, and yes they seem to get their way. They mean business, not afraid of crime or making their point, believe me. They will not think twice about hurting someone who will not join the teamsters.
Remember that Hoffa senior sleeps wit da fishes.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:57 AM

1,019 posts, read 591,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
And when these union goons actually go out and hurt somebody with a tea party sticker on their car who's fault will it be? Oh not Obama or Hoffa or Trumka's oh no. It will be the person who dared to put that sticker on there in the first place according to THEM.
These are the modern-day equivilant of brown shirts, and TEA Party Patriots and Conservatives in general are the new Juden. It IS going to get ugly, but we shall stand firm and fight for the USA against the thugocracy.

We will withstand a hundred Crystal Nachts and we will prevail.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneWest View Post

"take them out"
As in, take them out of office.

Leave it to right-wingers to assume a phrase like that automatically involves guns and shooting.
Yes, you keep slapping your head. There is only one interpretation of Take them Out, and it isn't "to dinner".

Conservatives are the new Juden and the Union Thugs the new Brown Shirts.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
No word-twisting necessary- it is a WAR-not a shooting war, but a class war. And the wanna-be "ruling class" started it. We of the working class are going to finish it!

I back Hoffa 100%. I WISH Obama had the BALLS to call those sons of bitiches pulling the strings of the ignorant puppet "tea party" sons of *******! I might gain some respect for him!
Are you thinking people are going to take you seriously with all your BS and spin. We heard it, loud and clear. War is war.

Gird thy loins America, the thugs are coming for your heads.

Take 'em out when they do come. All the way down to Parade Rest.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Translation: "LA-LAL-LA, I can't hear you, LA-LA-LA" Typical RW debate style.
Pure Folderal.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:10 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,358,248 times
Quote:
No word-twisting necessary- it is a WAR-not a shooting war, but a class war. And the wanna-be "ruling class" started it. We of the working class are going to finish it!

I back Hoffa 100%. I WISH Obama had the BALLS to call those sons of bitiches pulling the strings of the ignorant puppet "tea party" sons of *******! I might gain some respect for him!
A few notes....

1. Obama has no balls.

2. The working class is largely Chinese.

3. Hoffa's dad is at the bottom of Sheepshead Bay wearing concrete overshoes.

Carry on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies