Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 10:42 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,427 times

Advertisements

My personal pet peeve is for Michelle Obama to use Disney as her personal platform to address our nations children. This seems a common theme on the left for everything from using TV to insinuate themselves into children culture to the gay agenda sticking their perversion in school agendas.

Does the right do this too and I just didn't notice?

Am I over-reacting?

Old 09-06-2011, 11:23 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,454,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
My personal pet peeve is for Michelle Obama to use Disney as her personal platform to address our nations children. This seems a common theme on the left for everything from using TV to insinuate themselves into children culture to the gay agenda sticking their perversion in school agendas.

Does the right do this too and I just didn't notice?

Am I over-reacting?
No you are 100% correct in your observation. Remember the book Hillary Clinton wrote It takes a Village to Raise a Child. Democrats in Congress or in government don't think parents are smart enough or responsible enough to raise their children on their own and they INSIST that government knows better.

They then go and create all these monstrous programs that are supposed to be so wonderful and necessary that really aren't at all. The Dept of Education. Dept of Health and Human Services etc etc. Then they FORCE Americans to pay for them. Democrat voters like the hand outs and the babysitting the government does through these programs and the Democratic Politicians like to get re-elected so the vicious cycle keeps going and going and gets bigger and bigger.

Since Politicians don't have to pay for these programs out of their own pockets like a business owner would, they make all sorts of promises and spend the taxpayers money like it is going out of style! THAT is why we are in so much trouble and such DEEP DO DOO. Our government created the mess and all they do is keep making it worse and worse.

A typical year in a public school costs something like $14k per student and kids graduate with a vocabulary of only 1600 words when it used to be 24000 words back in the days when the cost per student was $600 per student 40 years ago. So the education has gotten WORSE a LOT WORSE and costs due to gross government mismanagement and promises to teachers unions have gotten out of control. Today evidently it only costs about $500 per year to home school a child.

Then as you say the kids are taught an agenda that the elites in the government what them to learn -- to be good do-bees for the government. To Love Obama. To tattle on your Mommy and Daddy if they eat too much fried food (or whatever they are asking kids to snitch on their parents about). Oh, of course they are taught about sex; sexual positions. Some schools in some states even provide condoms and of course there are classes as to how to put one on.

It is this way with all government programs. They are a big FAT waste of taxpayer $$. If you think about it, we'd be better off without the stupid government programs and then we could KEEP our money which is what Ron Paul has been advocating.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:31 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Let's not forget that Liberals are hell bent on making sure your child fully accepts homosexuality as normal. That I have a problem with.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:38 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Let's not forget that Liberals are hell bent on making sure your child fully accepts homosexuality as normal. That I have a problem with.
And science... don't forget science.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:43 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,454,406 times
Republican Sex Offenders

It's a very long list, and not just "hanky panky" mind you, but you'll notice they 'specially love them little boys and girls...

8,276 posts, read 12,857,391 times
Who says stone age thinking isn't still around?

Based on what I've seen many are incapable of raising children... perhaps we need a license and gene testing before allowing reproduction.

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
Oh, you mean the corporatist center-right Obama family? I suppose they do seem awfully liberal compared to what passes for conservatism in this country lately, everything being relevant.

Home school your kids. Hell, lock'em in a bunker for all I care. To me this whole things sounds like "Dammit! The world tooo complicated and I'm too busy/lazy to raise my own kids!!! Whaa!!!"

Old 09-06-2011, 11:44 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
And science... don't forget science.
Lol. I see what you did there.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:53 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
And don't forget how the liberals are always pushing integration and equality with the coloreds, too. And the next thing you know, they'll also want womenfolk to have the right to vote.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:00 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And don't forget how the liberals are always pushing integration and equality with the coloreds, too. And the next thing you know, they'll also want womenfolk to have the right to vote.
Skin color and male/male sex have no relevance to each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies