Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2011, 05:44 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,542,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
If they are going against what I believe in, why would'nt I
I don't think you'd be interested in the following, but perhaps others will be.

Destroy the Globalists

The focus will fall first on Coca-Cola and Pepsi. Two very similar corporations which populate both the Brookings Institute and the Council on Foreign Relations, unelected, extra-legal conglomerations that conspire and contrive world policy, world wars, and the means to implement them for the sole benefit of its corporate membership, entirely at your expense both in blood and treasure. (See: War is a Racket by Smedley Butler.)

Keiser's latest campaign involves buying silver in order to crash globalist banking giant JP Morgan. JP Morgan has been issuing paper certificates representing silver they do not own (counterfeiting). Should people around the world (and they are) heed Keiser's call and force firms like JP Morgan to deliver silver they do not hold, they will "crash." By holding silver, an alternative form of currency to the globalist fiat dollar, you are also boycotting and replacing yet another facet of the globalist empire.
Land Destroyer: Destroy the Globalists

Old 09-12-2011, 05:49 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,553,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
IMHO......The Tea Party was and is NOT a grass roots organization. It is the exposed nerve of the Republican Base funded by the likes of the Koch Brothers and groups like A.L.E.C.

It is a brilliant political and tactical manuever letting the Republican Party "off the hook" while pushing the "real" Republican Agenda to protect the rich and mega corporations at the expense of the poor, working class and middle class.

The Republican establishment can always blame the Tea Party IF public opinion turns against their arcane policies.

The Tea Party is against Consumer Protections.

Against Big Government though a Republican President(Eisenhower) essentially started the interstate highway system.

Against F.E.M.A.

Against the Environmental Protection Agency although President Nixon (Republican)signed that agency into law.

Against business and bank regulation so Wall street and the big banks can destroy our economy while they get rich.

Against Obama at all costs even if it is detrimental to the country.

Against Minorities.

Here are 14 basic tenents the Tea Party seems to basicly support:

(1) Powerful and controlling Nationalism such as attacking Obama as being anti-American for example....or he's a Muslim.

(2) Disdain for human rights...think gays and immigrants...blacks, Muslims, etc.

(3) Finding scapegoats to blame for our problems...think gays again......immigrants...poor people, Muslims, etc......

(4) Military supremacy and a high proportion of military spending....relative to our economic output.

(5) Sexism.......suppressing abortion, divorce...gays etc......to supposedly "guard family values".

(6) Control of the media...think Rush Limbaugh and FOX News.

(7) Obsessed with National security.....starting 2 unfunded wars.

(8) Religion and government to become intertwined!!!!!!!!! (Obvious)

(9) Protect corporations and their wealth....think Bush Tax Cuts!!!!!!

(10) Suppress labor and Labor Unions!!! See Walker in Wisconsin.

(11) Disdain for science, academics, intellectuals.....think evolution and global warming.......everyone candidate except Huntsmen agrees with this one.

(12) Obsession with crime...look at Capital punishment........in Texas.

(13) Cronyism...look how Perry runs Texas.

(14) Fraudelent elections...think the dangling chads in Florida and the push to stop groups from voting, happening in many states as I type.

Now I know some of these are loosely contrived; however the 14 I numbered are all essentially true in the spirit of the Tea Party....and I'm trying to warn people and make a point.

Federal Aid Highway Act of 1956 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States Environmental Protection Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Political activities of the Koch family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daily Kos: ALEC - "Goo-Goo" Fascism?

Now consider that the 14 numbered parameters that I posted are IN FACT...... Also the 14 tenents of FASCISM.

The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

PLEASE think and research history before you vote...

I'm sure Germany thought they too were doing what was best for their country at the time!
OP thanks for restoring my faith is SOME posters here... you are brilliant.....and fwiw alot of us who teach and have a career no longer post here, which is sad bcs theres too many RWNJ's posting about -killing cows in a drivewayis a "right in amerika"

....I swear its like going to a Klan meeting...maybe I should start going to them, they are alive and well in the south

Old 09-12-2011, 05:52 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,553,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Money should be taken out of politics. We can debate the issue of which agenda is most negative or positive for the country as a whole, for hours on end, but advocating for Campaign Finance Reform is literally a no brainer...wouldn't you agree?
exactly. More of the same business and corruption as usual.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:18 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,837,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
I was in Europe recently, and without provocation, an older German tourist, probably the son of a Nazi, said: "I never thought I'd see something like the Tea Party in America."

Yes indeed I said, a national embarrassment they are.
Yep, financial responsibility, lower debt, limited gov. control... all embarrassing subjects to those who rely on the feds for more than they should.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:21 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,080,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
exactly. More of the same business and corruption as usual.
Notice how I did not get a response to my question from the poster that I posed it to...

Old 09-12-2011, 06:24 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,805,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Yep, financial responsibility, lower debt, limited gov. control... all embarrassing subjects to those who rely on the feds for more than they should.
Apparently they'd rather never see the money they've lent us than see the Tea party.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:39 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,542,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
IMHO......The Tea Party was and is NOT a grass roots organization. It is the exposed nerve of the Republican Base funded by the likes of the Koch Brothers and groups like A.L.E.C.

It is a brilliant political and tactical manuever letting the Republican Party "off the hook" while pushing the "real" Republican Agenda to protect the rich and mega corporations at the expense of the poor, working class and middle class.

The Republican establishment can always blame the Tea Party IF public opinion turns against their arcane policies.

The Tea Party is against Consumer Protections.

Against Big Government though a Republican President(Eisenhower) essentially started the interstate highway system.

Against F.E.M.A.

Against the Environmental Protection Agency although President Nixon (Republican)signed that agency into law.

Against business and bank regulation so Wall street and the big banks can destroy our economy while they get rich.

Against Obama at all costs even if it is detrimental to the country.

Against Minorities.

Here are 14 basic tenents the Tea Party seems to basicly support:

(1) Powerful and controlling Nationalism such as attacking Obama as being anti-American for example....or he's a Muslim.

(2) Disdain for human rights...think gays and immigrants...blacks, Muslims, etc.

(3) Finding scapegoats to blame for our problems...think gays again......immigrants...poor people, Muslims, etc......

(4) Military supremacy and a high proportion of military spending....relative to our economic output.

(5) Sexism.......suppressing abortion, divorce...gays etc......to supposedly "guard family values".

(6) Control of the media...think Rush Limbaugh and FOX News.

(7) Obsessed with National security.....starting 2 unfunded wars.

(8) Religion and government to become intertwined!!!!!!!!! (Obvious)

(9) Protect corporations and their wealth....think Bush Tax Cuts!!!!!!

(10) Suppress labor and Labor Unions!!! See Walker in Wisconsin.

(11) Disdain for science, academics, intellectuals.....think evolution and global warming.......everyone candidate except Huntsmen agrees with this one.

(12) Obsession with crime...look at Capital punishment........in Texas.

(13) Cronyism...look how Perry runs Texas.

(14) Fraudelent elections...think the dangling chads in Florida and the push to stop groups from voting, happening in many states as I type.

Now I know some of these are loosely contrived; however the 14 I numbered are all essentially true in the spirit of the Tea Party....and I'm trying to warn people and make a point.

Federal Aid Highway Act of 1956 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States Environmental Protection Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Political activities of the Koch family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daily Kos: ALEC - "Goo-Goo" Fascism?

Now consider that the 14 numbered parameters that I posted are IN FACT...... Also the 14 tenents of FASCISM.

The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

PLEASE think and research history before you vote...

I'm sure Germany thought they too were doing what was best for their country at the time!
Most of that is hogwash, but you got the against Obama right.
Quoting DailyKos kinda ruins any credability you may have thought you had.

Old 09-13-2011, 08:15 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,293,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I don't think you'd be interested in the following, but perhaps others will be.

Destroy the Globalists

The focus will fall first on Coca-Cola and Pepsi. Two very similar corporations which populate both the Brookings Institute and the Council on Foreign Relations, unelected, extra-legal conglomerations that conspire and contrive world policy, world wars, and the means to implement them for the sole benefit of its corporate membership, entirely at your expense both in blood and treasure. (See: War is a Racket by Smedley Butler.)

Keiser's latest campaign involves buying silver in order to crash globalist banking giant JP Morgan. JP Morgan has been issuing paper certificates representing silver they do not own (counterfeiting). Should people around the world (and they are) heed Keiser's call and force firms like JP Morgan to deliver silver they do not hold, they will "crash." By holding silver, an alternative form of currency to the globalist fiat dollar, you are also boycotting and replacing yet another facet of the globalist empire.
Land Destroyer: Destroy the Globalists

I realize that as a very small piece in the global economy there is very little that I can do. I'm aware of the plans for a one world rule by the mega corps and how they manipulate what we eat, drink and the air we breathe. I watch very carefully where I bank, what companies own the foods that I eat and drink. It is almost unavoidable not to deal with some of these globalist corps but I try

Old 09-13-2011, 08:19 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,293,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
If they were not so one-sided (like the republicans don't have financial issues), the debt cannot be lowered JUST on the backs of the poor, the republicans are the ones that actually INCREASED the gov control with the patriot act

Old 09-13-2011, 08:28 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,837,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
If they were not so one-sided (like the republicans don't have financial issues), the debt cannot be lowered JUST on the backs of the poor, the republicans are the ones that actually INCREASED the gov control with the patriot act
Nothing that I posted is one sided, it's just things that Democrats don't want to talk about because it's things they're very poor at doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies