Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: No whites allowed
Yes, I support the right of businesses to not allow whites into their establishment. 65 51.59%
No, I don't believe businesses should have that right. 61 48.41%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 11:47 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,411,744 times

Advertisements

So be it, their business, they have a right to do as they please. Now here in 2011 do i think this is fair, hell no. Someone who wishes to exclude any race from their establisment, keep me the hell out.

What have we larned from the past, if we now start excluding people, from businessses. They have a right to do it, but that is not the type of business person, i wish to do business with.

Not one Race is more superior then another, even though the races may fell as they are, guess what, we all bleed red.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2011, 12:22 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,077,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Then by the same token they should have the right to discriminate against blacks. But really, where does that get us? Do you REALLY want to resegregate? No business should be allowed to discriminate against anyone based on their race.
Of course they should, and I voted yes in both threads. If a business owner is so moronic to discriminate against people based solely on the color of their skin, then I believe that the vast majority of Americans would repudiate said business owner by not patronizing his/her store, thus forcing the store to go out of business. Why do you need the government to think for you?

Old 09-10-2011, 12:37 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,862,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke9686 View Post
Do you support the right of businesses to not allow white customers? For example, your neighborhood grocery store or restaurant?
Yes, they should be allowed to do so.

I believe businesses should be able to serve whomever they want. However, I would not frequent any business that had those type of discriminatory policies and would encourage others to do the same.

Old 09-10-2011, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
Yes, they should be allowed to do so.

I believe businesses should be able to serve whomever they want. However, I would not frequent any business that had those type of discriminatory policies and would encourage others to do the same.
Exactly. I do not understand why the left does not understand the concept of free market enterprise. They must truly believe that everyone is an idiot except for them and the government.

Old 09-10-2011, 01:46 AM

2,075 posts, read 2,133,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Exactly. I do not understand why the left does not understand the concept of free market enterprise. They must truly believe that everyone is an idiot except for them and the government.
Didn't we finish this back in the 60's ??? It was a little
thing called "THE CIVIL. RIGHT'S MOVEMENT" And
did it not start over a sign ((in Kat's drug and sundries) that said" we reserve the right to refuse
service to anyone". Good or bad, the supreme court
declared it to be illegal. They said it discriminates
against every one.
I still see that sign in small stores. I think its a last
great act of defiance,

Old 09-10-2011, 01:50 AM

250 posts, read 412,061 times
LOL @ No Whites Allowed sign.. That would be one broke business

Old 09-10-2011, 08:24 AM

40,049 posts, read 34,536,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke9686 View Post
Do you support the right of businesses to not allow white customers? For example, your neighborhood grocery store or restaurant?
Come on, fess up. You saw Majin's thread, didn't you?

Old 09-10-2011, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish2 View Post
LOL @ No Whites Allowed sign.. That would be one broke business
I actually disagree. I think inner city black clubs and bars that had a no whites policy would still be pretty packed.

Old 09-10-2011, 02:54 PM

I wonder if Neo Progs are mad at the results of this poll so far? They always paint us as racists, yet we support a business to be dumb enough to operate a no whites business.

Old 09-10-2011, 04:38 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,968,167 times
Yes they should, it's their property. You should be allowed to let anyone, or deny anyone, access to your property based on any reason that you desire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies