Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LOL...please. Sarah Palin wouldn't give a black person the time of day, let alone a black man.
Were you in the NBA in 1987? If not maybe you don't really know how she would act around NBA players. Maybe you need to go to some Tea Party rally she is at and give it a try. One never knows about things like this.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I guess I need to start using the National Enquirer as my source to report from. I never read it but I may start. I have seen too many people here, both left and right, attacking the messenger when somebody intimates that they heard it from National Enquirer.

I brought out a little quote from your article that kind of appears to tell what this article was intended to do. I won't mention the drug report since even The Won has admitted to using them back in his earlier life. I can't wait for certain progs here to see that part about Palin, though.

McGinniss writes in the book that the affair lasted six months and he fuels rumors that the couple’s marriage has been on the rocks for decades.

I wonder how many decades McGinniss was talking about. They haven't been married many more than 2 of those decade things.

The best part of this article, to me, was the obvious attempt to make her out something really bad because she is reported to have had sex with a black man. I guess you and McGinniss don't know much about the "groupies" that hang around NBA players. It seems that lots of that black and white crap is going on. I wonder when we will start seeing stories about either of the Obamas having sex with white people. Seriously, I do wonder what is so bad about that. It seems to me that having sex with Larry Bird would have been about the same thing, but then I am not nearly as racist as McGinniss sounds in this story.
The sin of fornication is a serious matter. You seem to cling to the black-white issue. I did not pay any attention to the skin color of the man.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:09 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Wow, that will make heads explode. Glen Rice had a beautiful wife when he was in the NBA, he was a playa, thats for sure. Now the playa hata's are going to dispute his, ahem........skills.
Yup, Spanish Rice (his now ex) was beautiful, but I know that relationship was based on mercenary factors only.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I guess I need to start using the National Enquirer as my source to report from. I never read it but I may start. I have seen too many people here, both left and right, attacking the messenger when somebody intimates that they heard it from National Enquirer.

I brought out a little quote from your article that kind of appears to tell what this article was intended to do. I won't mention the drug report since even The Won has admitted to using them back in his earlier life. I can't wait for certain progs here to see that part about Palin, though.

McGinniss writes in the book that the affair lasted six months and he fuels rumors that the couple’s marriage has been on the rocks for decades.

I wonder how many decades McGinniss was talking about. They haven't been married many more than 2 of those decade things.

The best part of this article, to me, was the obvious attempt to make her out something really bad because she is reported to have had sex with a black man. I guess you and McGinniss don't know much about the "groupies" that hang around NBA players. It seems that lots of that black and white crap is going on. I wonder when we will start seeing stories about either of the Obamas having sex with white people. Seriously, I do wonder what is so bad about that. It seems to me that having sex with Larry Bird would have been about the same thing, but then I am not nearly as racist as McGinniss sounds in this story.

Nah. If she had had sex with Larry Bird it would have just called her taste into question. Larry Bird was (and remains) one of the ugliest men ever to take up hoops.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:14 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,318,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
i thought the same way as clb10 with the fetish until i thought about it more.

a fetish is a turn on, something that gets you excited. for palin it may be black men that turn her on, doesn't really mean much.

many white men have asian fetishses, lots of asian women have white male fetishes.
I think it should been worded "she has an attraction towards blackmen"

Old 09-14-2011, 02:15 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Nah. If she had had sex with Larry Bird it would have just called her taste into question. Larry Bird was (and remains) one of the ugliest men ever to take up hoops.
That man had skillz. Glen Rice could only shoot three's while Bird could do it all, including win championships. The same year that Glen was "nailin' Palin", my beloved Illini were in Honolulu, where I was stationed, and I watched them play a tournament there. They would lose in the Final Four to a Michigan team they beat twice in the regular season.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:17 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
That man had skillz. Glen Rice could only shoot three's while Bird could do it all, including win championships. The same year that Glen was "nailin' Palin", my beloved Illini were in Honolulu, where I was stationed, and I watched them play a tournament there. They would lose in the Final Four to a Michigan team they beat twice in the regular season.

"nailin' Palin to funny!

Old 09-14-2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:

All true, but we're not talking about skillz. We're talking about Palin's judgment (or we would be if she had been eating Birdseed instead of Rice).

Old 09-14-2011, 02:21 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
Is that better or worse than 'yellow fever'?

Old 09-14-2011, 02:35 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
So did Obama's momma!!!
OMG, props and reps!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies